Yes ." He said, and took out yesterday's blood test report from his pocket, with the doctor's judgment on it, and pushed it to the other party on the table: "Let's take a look first."

    Huo Yunchuan didn't reach for it immediately. Instead, he looked at the strange boy: "Actually, you don't want to come to me today."

    But it seemed that something compelling happened, so the other party came.

    An Wuhao was speechless: "..." Many times he felt that Mr. Huo's focus was crooked, really.

    Fortunately, the other party didn't seem to be very attached to the answer. Not long after the question was asked, he stretched out his hand to take the report and reviewed it in front of his eyes.

    From the title, it seems to be a medical report.

    Take a closer look. It is the teenager's own physical examination report. The item is a blood test. If you don't understand the specific data, you can directly look at the diagnosis result of the doctor at the bottom.

    When he saw the word pregnancy, Huo Yunchuan's eyebrows jumped fiercely, until he quickly read the entire text, he snapped the report sheet on the table, and asked faintly, "What do you mean?"

    He thought it was safe and sound. Made a ridiculous and false report to deceive myself.

    The other party really didn't believe it, just as expected.

    "That's why I said it was ridiculous," An Wuhao bit his scalp and said, "If you don't believe me, you can take me to the checkup immediately. I can't collude with every hospital, right?"

    An ordinary student, totally There is no such ability.

    "Pregnant? Five weeks?" Huo Yunchuan stared at the report sheet in front of him, feeling incredible: "...Even if you are pregnant, you want to tell me that this child is mine?"

    An Wuzheng nodded, "Originally. It's yours. I only slept with you."

    "..." Huo Yunchuan couldn't say a word for a while, he still didn't believe it. Joke.

    If that's the case... he would just kill.

    Now pray that the other party should not lie.

    "I don't need to lie to you, we can go to check it now, and the hospital can choose whatever you want..." An Wuhao can't stand the silence, and hates being distrusted. The best way to prove it is to let the other party go with him and re Check it again.

    "Why did you suddenly go for a blood test?" Huo Yunchuan asked.

    An Wujiao blushed and replied: "Because of pregnancy reactions, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, fainting... I went to check up, and the doctor found my pulse for me."

    Huo Yunchuan breathed out inaudibly and tried to stay calm: "According to you, did you come to me to hold me accountable?" It's

    not impossible, if...

    "The doctor said that parents need to sign for abortion surgery, and I don't want to be known by my parents," An Wuhao said in a low voice, "I think you have a wider network and have more ideas than me, so I want to ask you to sign me for the operation."

    "...What?" Huo Yunchuan clenched his fist on the tabletop, staring at the young man inconceivably, making him so angry that he was so angry: "Are you going to have abortion surgery? Abandon my child?" His

    fist hit the table. The sound of the above shocked Anwu.

    "..." He said with a pale face: "You, do you want it?"