Chapter 17

Chapter 17

            Another two weeks passed, and things have not gotten better. Damian never ceases to get horny, which sucks big time for me. Each time I feel like I'm losing hold of myself, of reality. More bruises and cuts appear on my body every time, which means more visits to the nurse. Which honestly, I don't mind that much. Mary is a nice lady that I do enjoy spending time with, even if she won't help me get out of this madness.

            I understand though, I do. She would get extremely hurt, or even killed if she tried to help me and got caught. She got caught up in all this mess and now she can't get out, much like I am, but not as bad. At least she doesn't get raped at least twice a day.

            I have lost hope of getting out of here. I don't even bother checking the doors or windows anymore for an exit; I finally accepted the fact that I am most likely going to stay here to die. I have considered killing myself, but I just can't do it. It's not like I ever have the chance anyways. The only time I have a sharp object with me is when I'm cooking and Damian is always watching me very closely.

            One good thing happened; Damian is letting me take small walks outside. Of course, the property is in the middle of nowhere and we're surrounded by forest, which is the only reason why he is letting me. He also lets me shop online for new clothes and other things. It's not like I care really. He's the only one I really see during the day and honestly, he likes me with no clothes at all.

            Right now, Damian is out of the house, which is quite unusual. He has not left my side since I got here. I have to admit, I'm a bit worried right now. This big guy is watching my every move, and I am feeling very uncomfortable. Where is Damian? Why did he look so troubled when he got a call and left in a hurry?

            I decide to just let it go and stop worrying. I mean, what can go worst from now?

            My mind wanders to my family back in LA. Are they still looking for me? Did they ever try to find me? A part of me still hopes that they will find me, but the reasonable part of me pushes it away. There's no need to give myself false hope.

            I can't help it though. I just wish I was back in my house, with Felix and Max by my side. With my parents, Amy and Rick, setting up the table for dinner and calling us down to eat. We would be all of us having a meal while Lily is talking loudly about her day and the new clothes she bought last weekend.

            I sigh to myself as I clean the last of the kitchen counter. I put away the products that I used and look around the house. What do I do now? Damian has been gone for a few hours now and I don't know what to do with myself. Not that I'm complaining, this is way better than spending time with him.

            I simply sit down on the bid comfy couch in the living room and pick up the book I started the day before. I never really liked to read, but I enjoy it now. It takes my mind off of things; it makes me forget the situation I am in for a little while.

            Suddenly, I am interrupted by the sound of the front door slamming shut loudly. “Alexis? Pack your things quickly. We're moving.” I hear Damian yell out after me. I jump off the couch and drop the book on it before heading for our bedroom.

            I quickly get out a big bag from the top of the closet and throw in everything I can find close to me. I make sure to pack the most conservative things, but also some lingerie, since I know Damian would get angry if I did not bring any.

            I sigh quietly to myself and look around the closet. Where the hell is Damian bringing me? What is the sudden change for? I know he wanted to keep this as normal as it can be and moving wouldn’t fit in that criterion.