"Hell yeah!" Exclaims the dark skinned boy, raising his fists. "I'll beat your arse right here, right now, Weasley," he continues taunting his friend. Carina sighs deeply, raising an eyebrow, looking over at Adrian who has a small smirk on his face. Both boys begin fighting each other playfully, rolling around on the ground, shouting funny profanities.

"Boys are so dumb," mutters Carina, resting her head on Adrian's shoulder, who chuckles. Cass had already left, Carina was just waiting on Draco's friends to finish up packing so that she'd leave too but now... "Fred, can we go?" From his position on the floor, Fred holds Lee by the throat in a slight chokehold, looking up at Carina.

The ginger boy gives her a victorious smile, nodding his head as he squeezes slightly tighter. Lee's eyes widen as he starts coughing exaggeratedly, "Adrian! A! Save me!" He squeals, pulling on Fred's arm. Adrian laughs, shaking his head. "What? What kind of a boyfriend are you!" His voice comes out strangled as Fred's grip tightens. Adrian knows not to get between them, he knows Fred would never really hurt Lee. "Fine! Fine! You win! Let go!" Screams Lee, gathering a few looks from students that are walking out of the castle. "You win!"

At that, Fred lets go off his best friend, getting up on his feet immediately, "Ready," he steals a quick kiss from Carina as she chuckles quietly. "Goodbye, Georgie. Don't do anything cool without me," he tells his brother, patting his shoulder. "Take care, Lee! Bye Adrian," the pair wave at their friends and walk to a more secluded area of Hogwarts, where Disapparitions are allowed. "Sorry, love, you know how it is. I had to defend my honour," says Fred, grinning down at Carina.

"Yeah, yeah," scoffs the black haired girl, shoving Fred's side softly with her elbow, making him smile. "I'll guide the Apparition." The boy nods in response, holding Carina's hand tighter. "Three, two, one," the girl counts down so that he's not surprised when the crack of Disapparition comes around. Everything swirls around Fred and Carina as she takes them to an alley that is a few blocks away from her parent's flat.

When Fred opens his eyes again, he's met with cars driving by, buses, bikes and noise. Lots, and lots of noise. "We're here," says Carina, pulling on his hand softly. Their trunks were magically sent to the flat, so they were already waiting for them there. "C'mon," she walks towards the flat, fingers laced with Fred's comfortably. He's been to Muggle places before, but it's been a while so he can't help but stare as they walk the London streets together. "You alright there?" Asks Carina, glancing at Fred.

Being a Pureblood meant he didn't get to see these places very often. Of course, because his dad works at the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office he knows a little more than any other Pureblood. Fred used to have more knowledge of this world than her. Or that was until Carina's dads moved her out here. Ever since then, she has a better understanding of the Muggle world than he ever could. "Yeah," replies Fred, nodding with a tiny smile.

They arrive at the flat and Carina pushes the door open, saying her hellos to the doorman, who waves politely. "Miss Black," he says, tilting his hat in recognition. "Back from Boarding School already! It's good to see you," he adds.

Carina turns and waves as they enter the lift, "Good too see you too, Ben," she replies just before the doors close. "He's known me for years apparently," she tells Fred after she sees the confused look on his face. "I lived here before my dad -" Carina cuts herself off, clearing her throat. Fred hums lowly, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. The lift dings, signalling their arrival.

With that, the couple steps out. Fred follows Carina's lead as she stops in front of a door and knocks. He watches her, hands fidgeting, feet tapping anxiously, biting on her bottom lip as she waits impatiently. Not even a minute goes by and the wooden door snaps open, revealing their former Professor, Remus Lupin, standing in front of them with the biggest smile on his face. He looks younger than he did when they first met. "Star!" He wraps his arms around his daughter, closing his eyes as she hugs him back, figure sagging with relief. "Oh, you look beautiful, sweetheart," he breathes out, pulling back and taking her face between his hands. "I missed you."