Chapter 30 (Happy Ending)

\Art is not mine/

After Tatsumi and Akame's honnymoon they returned to the kingdom for a moment as Tatsumi and his father built a house on the cliffside Tatsumi and Akame first met but it was kept secret as he didn't want Akame to know where this house was being built.

It's been a month since the guy's had started building the house and they were just a few bored's from finishing it.

Tatsumi's father
"Hah almost finished."

Tatsumi
"Yeah in the end it's all gonna be worth it i can't wait to see the look on Akame's face when she see's this."

Wave
"She's probably gonna be quite happy."

Lubbock
"Again i have no clue why you want to live here instead of the castle Najenda-san offered you two a room in the castle without hesitation."

Tatsumi
"I long for a much simpler life than that of a 'Prince' of sort's but this life is better than a kingdom beside's i can overlook the kingdom from here."

Susanoo
"He has a point there."

Bulat
"Hope you and the wife like the house."

Tatsumi
"I know i will but it all depend's on Akame."

The guy's just finished the house and it was worth it.

Tatsumi's father
"We'll get the decoration's up you go get you're lovely wife."

Tatsumi
"On it."

The rest of the guy's worked on getting the bed couch and other thing's in the house while Tatsumi went to get Akame.

At the castle

Tatsumi
"Hey honny!"

Akame
"Hey. Where have you been all morning i was worried about you?"

Tatsumi
"That's the reason i came here it's very important for our future."

Akame
"Hm what do you mean?"

Tatsumi
"Come with me and find out."

Akame was very confused about how he was acting especaly when he covered her eye's when they reached the cliffside they first met.

Akame
"What's going on Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi
"Ready?"

Akame
"Sure i guess."

Tatsumi
"Okay One. Two. Three."

Tatsumi uncovered her eye's and when he did she saw what he was talking about.

Akame
"It's beautiful."

The sight of the house surprised her him and the guy's worked day and night on this for her and Tatsumi's future.

Akame
"This is what you wanted to keep secret?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah remember when we were talking about our future when we were part of the elite seven?"

Akame
"Like it was yesterday."

Tatsumi
"Well our dream is almost complete when were ready we'll have our baby."

Akame
"Then before we become parent's can we go on one last adventure?"

Tatsumi
"Of course my love we'll do anything you want."

Akame
"*Giggle* I think you know where our first stop will be."

Akame planted her lip's against Tatsumi's kissing him passionatly before they entered there new home before going on there last adventure.

(Hope everyone enjoyed the story i'll see y'all next story bye)