Chapter 18 (Kill the demon's)

\Art is not mine/

A week after Tatsumi's battle with Wave they had a new mission there target's were the four demon's of the empire.

Sten Ibara Mez and Suzuka.

Najenda
"Tatsumi you and Akame will find Ibara. Bulat you and Chelsea will track down Sten and Mez. Sheele you and Leone will find and kill Suzuka. Lubbock you and Susanoo will kill Bolic. You all have you're target's find them and kill them."

All
"Yes boss!"

After night fall Tatsumi and Akame went to the last known sighting of Ibara they were waiting in the shadow's for him to show up.

Akame
"He's clearly taking his time that's for sure."

Tatsumi
"When we see him we tear him apart."

Tatsumi gazed up at the moon and saw it was a full moon.

Tatsumi
"Well this should be fun we'll see if he can last against the Tyrant."

Ibara had walked into the target area.

Ibara
"Hmhm how filthy these assassin's can be can't wait till i kill a couple of them."

Tatsumi
"Try you're best but you'll die!"

Tatsumi jumped out of the shadow's in his Tyrant body.

Tyrant Tatsumi"Let's do this shall we you dirty bastard!"

Tyrant Tatsumi
"Let's do this shall we you dirty bastard!"

Ibara
"You're head will make a fine addition to my collection!"

Akame had jumped behind him for an attack but he somehow dodged her but he was now distracted by her leaving himself open for Tatsumi to put his fang's to good use. Tatsumi bit Ibara's throat wide open.

Ibara
"Damn it that was the sh-Shortest fight i've ever lost that's a ne-New record."

Tyrant Tatsumi
"Just fucking die already fuck sake's."