Chapter 17 Rival's "Part 2")

\Art is not mine/

Previously.

Tatsumi"I couldn't agree more my rival at the end if this day one shall stand one shall fall

Tatsumi
"I couldn't agree more my rival at the end if this day one shall stand one shall fall."

Now.

Wave"I will send you back to the hellhole you crawled out of

Wave
"I will send you back to the hellhole you crawled out of."

The two rival's dashed into the air clashing there spear's together causing red and blue lightning to fly from each strike, when the spear's clashed powerful gust of wind sent Akame and Kurome flying backward's.

With night raid

Ieyasu
"What is that!?"

Sayo
"That has to be Tatsumi we have to get there and fast!"

Lubbock
"Right behind you!"

Back with Tatsumi

Tatsumi and Wave clashed repeatedly destroying near by mountan's sending rock's and boulder's around there battlefield.

Akame and Kurome finally got there footing drew there blade's from there scabbard's and dashed at eachother clashing there sword's together as there lover's fought in the sky.

Akame swung her blade and destroyed the Yatsufusa.

Kurome
"Heh good thing i always have a backup!"

Kurome grabed her spare sword it being a plain kitana.

Kurome ran at Akame to continue there clash.

The two young men in the sky continued there battle determined to kill eachother.

Wave
"You'll never beat me! Grand Chariot is a thousand time's stronger than Incursio!"

Tatsumi
"And yet you'll still lose you lack one thing and that's a reason to fight for you're self you fight for the empire and there reason's not you're own!"

Wave
"Shut up!"

The two clashed there spear's together much like sword's.

With night raid

Ieyasu
"They should be close i can feel it!"

Lubbock
"Really because i can hear it!"

Sayo
"Stop arguing you're acting like children!"

Once the three made it to the battleground's they saw the destruction the four fighter's had caused the two sister's were fighting on the ground and the young men fought in the sky.

Kurome grabed a shard of the Yatsufusa and summoned her puppet's in attempt's to out number Akame but the three assassin's jumped in to fight of the puppet's.

Lubbock
"I think we could use a little backup!"

Lubba set of his emergency signal to alert the rest of night raid he was in trouble.

With the rest of night raid

Bulat's signal retreaver went off and gave him a location him and the rest of night raid knew Lubbock was in danger he normally didn't set of his emergency signal.

Sheele
"If he is in danger we have to get there fast."

Leone
"I hate to admit it but you're probably right he never set's that thing off."

Najenda
"Then we have to get to that location ASAP!"

All
"Right!"

The rest of night raid started running toward's the location on there retreaver's.

Najenda
(Lubba please don't be hurt)

With Akame and Tatsumi

The member's of night raid Lubbock Ieyasu and Sayo fought Kurome's puppet's Akame attacked her sister and the two armored young men were still fighting.

*CLASH*

The sound of the spear's clashing together was deafining to a point where the rest of night raid could hear it for mile's away.

Kurome
"Just die you maggot's!"

Ieyasu bravelly dashed at Kurome slashing his blade into her's shattering it leaving Kurome defenceless the only thing she had was a couple shard's of Yatsufusa.

Kurome
"You little-"

*BOOM*

Sayo threw an explosive at Kurome's danger beast puppet completely destroying it.

Finally the backup had arrived.

Lubbock
"Haha you are so screwed!"

The fighting only continued with Tatsumi and Wave there fight wasn't going to end until one of them died.

Wave
"Just shut up!"

Tatsumi
"You out of all people should know that the empire is only using you as a pawn in there little game of life and death!"

Wave
(Could he really be telling me the truth that i'm only being used as a pawn?)

They hadn't quite finished there battle as they had just continued the fight destroying the battlefield even further.

Tatsumi flew higher into the sky and called out.

Tatsumi
"Incursio!"

A large red lightning bolt stuck down sending Wave to the ground knocking the Grand Chatiot armor off.

Tatsumi landed on the ground and raised his spear into the air.

Wave
"Do it kill me."

Tatsumi swung his spear down.

Kurome
"Wave!"

Wave
"Hm?"

Tatsumi
"No you don't deserve the sweet release of death you will have to suffer every day knowing that you work with monster's in human skin."

Tatsumi disengaged his armor and started walking away.

Wave
"Why?"

Tatsumi
"Hm?"

Wave
"Why did you spare me?"

Tatsumi
"Deep down you know why."

Wave
"Hm."

Tatsumi continued walking away with his team leaving Wave and Kurome there alone.

(Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all next time bye)