Chapter 27 (Special birthday)

\Art is not mine/

It's been four month's since the revolution and today was Akame's birthday and everyone had been planning a party for her.

Kurome had planned to get Akame away from the castle so the team could decorate so she was taking Akame to the store with her and Chelsea.

Kurome
"Happy birthday sis! Wanna go to the store with me and Chelsea?"

Akame
"Sure just let me finish getting dressed and i'll join you."

Kurome
"Okay sis."

Akame finished getting dressed and brushing her hair so she had meet up with Chelsea and Kurome.

Chelsea
"There's the birthday girl ready for our shopping spree."

Akame
"I guess so."

The girl's left for the store.

Najenda
"Okay they got her away from the castle it's time to decorate let's go!"

All
"Roger!"

With the girl

Chelsea Akame and Kurome had gotten to the store and started shoping around for anything that looked cute or any type of snack for them to eat.

Chelsea
"Let's get our picture taken."

Kurome
"Yeah c'mon sis let's go!"

Akame
"Okay."

The girl's had there picture's taken they had several taken they were making silly face's and just having fun.

Chelsea
"Wow it's getting late. How long have we been out?"

Kurome
"About nine hour's."

Chelsea
"Jeez we should get back to the castle there probably wondering where we are."

Akame
"They might be worried."

The girl's started back to the castle.

When they made it back it was very quite too quite.

Akame
"Boss. Bulat. Tatsumi! Were is everyone this isn't funny!"

All
"Surprise! Happy birthday!"

Akame
"Never scare me like that again i thought you might be hurt!"

Najenda
"Sorry but as for Chelsea next time keep on track you were late."

Chelsea
"Sorry we got destrackted."

Lubbock
"We gonna party or what?!"

Susanoo
"Then let's."

Everyone started the party and a couple approached Akame.

Tatsumi's father"It's nice to meet my son's lady i'm Tatsumi's dad

Tatsumi's father
"It's nice to meet my son's lady i'm Tatsumi's dad."

Akame
"It's nice to meet you sir."

Tatsumi's mother"I'm his mom it's a pleasure to meet you

Tatsumi's mother
"I'm his mom it's a pleasure to meet you."

Akame
"It's nice to meet you i'm Akame."

Tatsumi reached out and grabed Akame's hand.

Tatsumi
"Is this dance taken?"

Akame
"Take me away Tatsumi."

The couple started dancing together until the cake was finished once the cake was brought out everyone enjoyed a slice once they finished Najenda gave a signal and firework's started going off it was beautiful.

Tatsumi and Akame were on a balcony watching the firework's until Tatsumi piped up and said something.

Tatsumi
"Akame i have a question for you."

Akame
"Ask away Tatsumi."

Tatsumi
"Well i'll put it as bluntly as possible."

Tatsumi caught Akame off guard when he got down on one knee pulled a small box out of his pocket and asked her.

Tatsumi
"Will you marry me?"

The diamond's are red they were blood diamond's the rarest kind of diamond's and Tatsumi went through the trouble of finding them for her but Akame didn't care what kind of ring it was as her answer was the same regardless

Akame
"Yes!"

Tatsumi slid the ring on her finger got up and pressed his lip's against her's as they kissed for the as they made there way to the bed for sleep.

Before Akame fell asleep she thought to her self.

Akame
(Tatsumi acually proposed to me this truly was the greatest birthday of my life)

Akame kissed Tatsumi one more time as they fell asleep.

The next morning Akame woke up and walked down stair's and saw Najenda and Lubbock were up.

Najenda
"Morning Akame how was you're birthday last night?"

Akame
"It was the best one yet."

Lubbock noticed the ring on Akame's finger.

Lubbock
"Yo i didn't think he had the gut's but that show's how much i know and that also explain's why he wanted me to help make that box."

Najenda
"Well then were gonna have to take you dress shoping for you're wedding dress."

Akame
"I guess so just let me know when it's time."

Najenda
"We'll do it in a day or two."

Akame
"I'll be ready."

Akame looked down at her hand knowing Tatsumi loved her that much to propose to her on her birthday she couldn't think of a gift that was any better.

(Hope everyone enjoyed and i'll see y'all in the next chapter bye)