Chapter 23 (Safe once more)

\Art is not mine/

It's been three week's since Dr Stylish had been eaten by the dragon but night raid wasn't gonna give up on Tatsumi they were closer to saving him then the Yeager's thought.

Najenda
"Today we run our risk that slash could make or break our luck if we can save Tatsumi the empire won't have there dragon anymore."

Run
"Were gonna need a distraction once he's stuck on that he'll be open to the Murasame."

Ieyasu
"I'll do it i'll get him to chase me and Akame will deliver that strike it's simpler said than done but it's the smartest thing i can think of."

Bulat
"We can't have you getting killed it's to risky."

Ieyasu
"No shit Run just said it's dangerous but it's our only chance and i'm pretty fast so who else is gonna do it?"

Najenda
"He may just be right for once."

Sayo
"This may be our last chance to save Tatsumi from the empire and you're second guessing it!?"

Najenda
"I didn't say that i'm just doing everything i can to make sure noone is killed night raid has suffered too many casualtes like Natala and Najasho we can't run in without caution."

Lubbock
"Let's not argue here. But Ieyasu's right this is our only plan we can't just let the empire keep him we have to do this."

Susanoo
"If it all goes wrong night raid could suffer dearly."

Lubbock
"I'm not saying it wouldn't but our only choise is to roll the dice and run the risk."

Najenda
"I hate to admit it but Lubbock and Ieyasu are right we've been testing our luck from the start this is our only choise."

Leone
"And if all else fail's?"

Najenda
"I already have a plan for that."

Najenda pulled a bomb out of her backpack.

Najenda
"If all else fail's i'll get into the throne room and set it off this bomb has the power to destroy the entire castle."

Chelsea
"Boss."

Najenda
"It will be our last resort if all else is going to hell."

Sheele
"All we can do is hope that it never come's down to that."

Akame
(Please Tatsumi let us save you from that thing)

Mine
"Once this plan is put into action we won't come back until it's done got it!"

Wave
"You're not the boss but okay what ever you say."

Najenda
"Then let's go get him."

Night raid had started toward's the capital knowing that this couldn't go badly or Tatsumi may end up being a slave to the empire forever. They had found the dragon bodied Tatsumi and Esdeath torturing innocent people.

Esdeath
"Hm so you came back Tatsumi be a good boy and kill Akame for me."

Dragon Tatsumi
"Ragh."