Chapter 26 (Death to the emperor)

\Art is not mine/

Akame and Tatsumi had woken up and got ready for there final battle against the emperor this fight could easly be there last they could only hope that this fight would be in there favor.

Najenda
"Is everyone ready cause in one hour we strike at full force."

All
"Yes boss!"

Akame walked up to Tatsumi and started talking with him.

Akame
"Hey Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi
"Hey Akame what's up?"

Akame
"Just a little nervous but please make sure you come back alive."

Tatsumi
"I promess i won't die i won't break you're heart i love you more than you could ever know."

Akame
"I love you too Tatsumi."

Akame locked lip's with Tatsumi kissing one more time before there final battle.

Najenda
"Thirty minute's if there's anything you need to do get it done now!"

Tatsumi had been quite nervous but he wasn't going to let that get in the way he was gonna kill the emperor and free the empire's people from it's chain's.

Najenda
"Meet me out in the front line the battle start's now!"

Night raid had made there way through the front line ready for this fight.

Akame
(Please Tatsumi keep you're promess i can't lose you i love you too much)

Najenda
"Charge!"

Night raid had started riding on horse back toward the capital but Tatsumi called out Incursio and flew his way to the capital.

Night raid landed in the capital and they all started ripping through the army the emperor's men and member's of the revolutionary army fell but regardless they were pushing the empire's forces back, then they had a couple unexpected allie's joine...

Night raid landed in the capital and they all started ripping through the army the emperor's men and member's of the revolutionary army fell but regardless they were pushing the empire's forces back, then they had a couple unexpected allie's joined there fight.

Wave
"Grand chariot!"

Wave"Grand chariot!"