Chapter 14 (Death to the Teigu user)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi had woken up after resting with his lover, he got up and went to the shower.

As he was washing up he was just thinking to himself.

Tatsumi
(Who ever this next guy is we have to kill it's got boss really worried who could it be?)

He was lost in thought to a point where he didn't hear the door open and the person to walk in was his lover Akame.

When he felt her body press against his that's when he was snaped out of thought.

Tatsumi
"A-a-Akame what the hell?!"

Akame
"C'mon were gonna see each other naked sooner or later."

Tatsumi
"I guess you're right it just caught me off guard."

Akame
"*Giggle* Try to keep you're guard up next time."

She teased.

The couple finished there shower got dressed and went to the meeting room to get there mission.

Najenda
"Alright everyone today's target is Zank the executioner and be careful he has a teigu that he stole from the warden a few year's ago."

Tatsumi
"I can assume that teigu is the Spectator teigu."

Najenda
"Yeah how'd you know that?"

Tatsumi
"I caught wind of it when i over heard the warden talking about it."

Bulat
"We should split up into team's of two that will help us cover more ground if we find him send off a signal and well be there."

Najenda
"Wise choise Bulat."

Tatsumi
(Old man Yagi trained me to see through illusion's like his this bastard is going six feet underground)

Najenda
"Alright everyone get you're team's set up and find this little fucker."

All
"Roger that!"

After they all teamed up the search began.

Tatsumi and Akame had been searching all day but nothing turned up and it was hitting nightfall noone had a thing to report.

Tatsumi
"For fuck sake's where is this asshole!"

Akame
"You're guess is as good as mine."

The two sat down on a bench and grabed a snack while waiting for a report on if anyone saw him.

They had enough of the waiting and desided to do something to pass the time.

Akame had sat on his lap and they started kissing, people who passed by didn't even think that it was Akame since there were a lot of women in the capital with long black hair, but little did they know they were being watched.

?????
"How romantic what crual heartless person could break apart such a loving relationship i would!"

The couple had been kissing for half an hour before they finally broke it off.

Tatsumi
"Huh do you hear that?"

Akame
"What do you hear?"