"The spirits dear~ the spirits speak....they speak and guide the way but only if you believe they do...only if you want to hear them..... whenever you feel like you're lost or cannot do this anymore....close your eyes and ask for the help of the ancestors they'll protect you....they'll take you under their wing and give you a place to rest....to let go of all the worries and find peace in their warm embrace. The spirits will help you afterall you are Alizon's daughter~" I started feeling lightheaded and my eyes became drowsy....I could see Halmeoni's lips moving as if she was chanting something but before I could react I blacked out.

"Go to sleep sweetheart...take some rest because there's a large storm waiting for you....."

Third Person's POV

The old lady gazed at the young girls unconscious form with a sad smile. Her heart ached at her state but she knew that Y/N was strong and the spirits would not let anything happen to her. She knew that it was going to be way harder and painful for the young one but her heart knew that at the end this pure soul would find her safe haven.....a haven where there'll be no harm, no pain and no sadness. That day she'll become one with the heavenly white light and melt into its warm embrace. And she'll finally be at peace.

*Distant howls*

Sound of the Princes heart-wrenching howls and whimpers fell into her old ears as a lone tear escaped her wrinkled eyes. Patting Y/N's head affectionately for one last time, she chanted the ancient magical spell and soon a beam of faint blue light engulfed the girl's small form and she disappeared into thin air.

 Patting Y/N's head affectionately for one last time, she chanted the ancient magical spell and soon a beam of faint blue light engulfed the girl's small form and she disappeared into thin air

Y/N's POV

Faint rustling of leaves and chirping of birds made me stir awake from the dreamless slumber. The icy cold wind blew with in a gentle way making me shiver and release a shaky breath.

My Viridian orbs widened when I saw the tall and strong trees surrounding my small form. Cluster of dark grey clouds covered the sky and an unusual and mysterious foggy mist engulfed the entire forest.

The thumping of my heart rang into my ears making my insides churn in anxiety and nausea

The thumping of my heart rang into my ears making my insides churn in anxiety and nausea. How did I end up here? I-i was with h-halmeoni~? Tears started brimming in my eyes but the thought of my mates suffering made me snap out of the trance and stand up from the ground.