Chapter 1 - 6 Brothers?

Start from the beginning

They are practically strangers to me. They can't expect me to run into their arms and cry.

"Do I have to go?" I ask the officer. I mean I had money to live so I don't need anyone to take me in. I can gladly live alone. I saw the officer frown and my 'brothers' looked a bit hurt but I just ignored them.

"Yes you have to sweetie." he gave me a reluctant smile. "You are a minor so we can't allow you to stay on your own."

"Fine." I sighed deeply.

Finally he left the house leaving me with my brothers. Both of them get up from their places and kneel in front of me. Both take my hands into their large ones. I almost took back my hands but they held it again. Maybe they sensed my discomfort but did not want to go off my hand.

The black eyed guy or I might say my guardian spoke first. "Hi Violet. I am Andrew your eldest brother and also your legal guardian." He flashed me a warm, soft smile.

Violet? Is my name Violet? 

The other brother spoke. "Hi baby. I am your second eldest brother , Seth." he also flashes me a bright smile.

"Umm hi I am Avery?" I said awkwardly.

Both of them chuckle. "Actually your real name is Alina. Alina Walker." Andrew told me. "Oh but then why did you call me Violet?" I asked confused.

"You will get to know soon." he rubbed his thumb over my palm.

I nodded and a natural pout makes its way while I am thinking.

"You are cute baby." Seth said while kissing the back of my hand.

"Lets go home princess. Your brothers are waiting for you." Andrew said while kissing the back of my hand.

"Home? Brothers?" I questioned in confusion. I really don't plan on leaving Southampton.

"I will explain everything on the way. Right now you should pack your stuff." Andrew ruffled my hair and smiled.

Shit. I can't escape this. I will have to go with them.

I nodded and go to my so called room. I quickly pack my things. I had a good amount of clothes and stuff because of all the money I earned.

I headed downstairs with my bags when I was sure I had hidden my most precious things carefully. My school bag was downstairs already and my gun...aaah it's in school bag.

Seth immediately took my bags and made me sit on the couch. He took my injured keg in his hand and examined it with worry.

"What happened to your leg baby?" He asked with concern.

"Umm I slipped over water and my leg crashed against the cupboard." I half lied but who cares? I certainly don't.

"We will change the dressing once we go home."

I stared at him while Andrew ran his hand over my head lovingly. This is so new to me. I craved for this love for so many years but will they stay like this forever? Where were they all this time? I didn't smile even once. I couldn't make out if I was sad or happy.

"Ready to go home Violet?" Seth asked cheerfully. I just nodded my head and stood up. Suddenly I was swept off my feet. I was in Andrew's arms now. He looked at me lovingly and carried me to their expensive black car. Audi I guess.

All three of us sat in the back, with me in the middle. The car had a driver and when the car started I look at them for my answers. Seth noticed me and smiled.

"I'll answer. We are going to London. That's where our home is. Then apart from Andrew and me you have 4 more brothers - Tristan , Mason, Allen and Felix. Allen and Felix are twins."

I nodded and muttered an 'oh'.

"Are you hungry princess? Oh what am I even asking. Of course you are. You didn't have anything. There will be McDonald's outlet in 5 minutes. We shall eat something." He spoke nervously with an awkward laugh.

A small smile made its way to my face because of him.

We quickly ate at McDonald's and on our way back my eyelids were getting heavy due to exhaustion.

"Sleep princess. We will wake you up when we reach." Andrew patted my head and I immediately fell asleep on his shoulder.

I was later woken up by some new unknown voices. I opened my eyes slightly to see myself in Andrew's arms again. He smiles down at me and I snuggled deeper into his chest. I really don't know why. Maybe I was extremely exhausted to realize that my guard was down.

I heard Seth's voice before completely blacking out. "Baby I'll change your dressing in a few minutes."