Peach

You will notice that things will go fast in the beginning and that's on me. This is my first book so I don't have that much experience, please excuse me. I've tried to slow things down.

Amber's POV

    "Amber come down", my mother screams . My mother lacks patience, I love her but she's never home. We ran away from my abusive father 6 years ago so it's just us.

I run down the stairs hoping that my mom hasn't left yet. "You have two seconds before you end up having to take the bus" she yells as she opens the front door and walks to the car. I  would  scream at her but then i spot him. Jason. The guy next door. I've secretly had a thing for Jason since I was 14 but I'm hoping that since Tomorrow I finally turn 18 he'll notice me more. Jason is 23 and he's so sweet but he's sees me as a little sister, I think. Hopefully that changes soon. The sound of my mom yelling at me to get in the car brings me back into reality. Jason waves at me "Hey peach". He's called me that since the first day I met him. I turned pink when he smiled at me for the first time, The name has just stuck. I smile and wave back. I walk to the car and I could feel him looking at me still. "You still drool over Jason like the first day you guys met " my mother laughs as I get into the car. I roll my eyes. "Yea Yea, just drive mom," I tell her looking out the window watching Jason lock his front door. Wow he's so handsome. His beautiful hazel eyes, His perfect hair, His perfectly built body. So so sexy!

School was short today. My teachers overloaded me with homework though, like always. When I got home my mom was gone but that's always lol. Sometimes I hate her job, I wish she was home more.

I just finished showering, today was so hot. I wrap my towel around me and let my wet hair drip on the floor. I like it that way. As I walk back into my room I realize that I left my window open. Mine and Jason's bedroom windows are right across from each other. It's 5:30 so he's probably home already. Embarrassed of the thought of him seeing me in a towel, I quickly go to close the window but I'm not fast enough. Jason walks into his room. He looks tired, even upset. He drops his briefcase and phone on his bed. He starts to remove his shirt. I feel weird just staring at him but god is he hot. I stare so hard until I finally realize that he's caught me.

Check out my other current book that i'm working on : How much.