"damn..." ryujin said under her breath. she was so mesmerized by the cat-eyed girl's beauty.

"what are you waiting for? shoo!" lisa chuckled and pushed ryujin.

but ryujin refused and shook her head. she looked back to lisa, "girl, she's with her friends. i'm kinda shy." she then gulped her beer.

lisa groaned, "are you fucking kidding me? shin ryujin? shy?" the thai girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, "don't be shy, bitch! go for it."

ryujin heaved a sigh, "fine." she finished her drink, wiped her lips and stood up.

"yaass, girl. shin ryujin is going to get laid tonight!" lisa exclaimed and raised up the beer that she's holding.

ryujin raised her middle finger up to lisa and the latter did the same to the korean girl. both of them let out a chuckle.

thanks for the alcohol, ryujin was so confident to walk towards the lady's spot.

"oh, oh, look, look, someone is approaching us." the girl with bunny teeth said to her friends.

"hey.." ryujin bowed and stood up in front of the table, "do you mind if i join you?" ryujin's confidence is so high. she knew to herself that she looks good that night.

"sure!" the other girl said and moved to the side to give ryujin's some space on the seat. "i'm mina."

"nayeon! nayeon! nayeon!"

"i'm sana."

"chaeryeong."

ryujin smiled widely. she's thankful that these squads are so friendly, "i'm ryujin. nice to meet all of you."

but ryujin's gaze was focused on the girl with intimidating cat eyes.

"what about her? what's her name?" ryujin asked and puckered her lips towards the lady.

with that, the squad already knew that ryujin was interested in their beloved friend.

"i'm yeji." the lady answered groggily. she's already wasted.

ryujin plastered a smirk and nodded, "yeji.." she breathed out her name.

soon, they exchanged conversation as they drink some heavy liquors. ryujin enjoyed the squad's company. however, yeji was so quiet throughout the time.

"let's dance bitches!!" mina yelled and she was already drunk. well, all of them are drunk.

"yeah yeah, c'mon c'mon!!!" chaeryeong grabbed yeji's arm but the latter refused.

"i don't want to." yeji shook her head and leaned back against the chair.

"bitch. c'mon!" sana also grabs yeji's other arm but the latter refused again.

"give me some minutes." yeji frowned and removed her arms from her friend's grip.

"how about you, ryujin?" nayeon asked as she stood up.

"i'm good here." ryujin replied in a dazed tone.

then the girls were already dancing wildly on the dance floor, leaving ryujin and yeji alone on the table.

yeji shut her eyes and caressed her temple. she's already having a headache and she can't think straight.

"hey." ryujin uttered huskily.

yeji heard the unfamiliar voice but she didn't open her eyes and just ignored the person.

"yeji.." ryujin called her again.

but then again, yeji didn't mind the person and kept her eyes shut.

ryujin, being a naughty girl, moved her body closer to yeji, "hey, yeji."