30

RYUJIN

"yah! it works!" jinyoung oppa said after he talked with yeji.

i beamed widely, "omg, really? thanks oppa!" i squealed. we are talking via video call.

"she's coming there together with her friend, nayeon, so you better double your time." my brother uttered.

"alright, oppa! thanks bye!" i waved my hand on the camera and ended the call.

"i told you, yeji will going to believe your oppa. 'cause if that was me?" chaeryoung pointed at herself, "she'll not going to believe me." she shook her head and giggled.

the truth is, i'm not going to thailand. i just lied so that we can surprise my girlfriend. i'm just hoping that she will not get angry because we pranked her. oh god...

we are here at a mini private resort that was owned by my brother's best friend named jackson.

sadly, not all the girls can come here to help us decorate because they have some works. but they'll definitely go here later. so basically, hyunjin oppa, chaeryeong, lia and yuna are with me today.

since chaeryeong doesn't have work, she's helping me here. lia and yuna, on the other hand, are one of the big bosses of their own company, that's why they can take off from their work anytime.

and let me tell you a secret, i think there is something going on with lia and yuna.... like, a special one.

so now we are in a backyard part of the resort. yuna is the one who's hanging the yellow string lights 'cause she's tall, while lia is preparing the cake and foods.

"this is the first time that yeji will celebrate her birthday for a long time." hyunjin oppa said while fixing the table.

"why is that?" i asked while decorating the table

"yeji didn't tell you?" chaeryeong raised her brows. she's fixing the pillows and mattresses.

i shook my head, "no. what's the reason?"

then hyunjin oppa told me the whole story of their family. he shared the circumstances that they encountered when they were still a kid. they lose their parents at a very young age. i don't have any idea that yeji suffered from that.

"ohhh.. both of you are so strong.." yuna uttered with an empathetic tone.

"are you sure that this is okay with yeji, oppa?" now i kinda hesitated to continue this surprise for her, "i can cancel this oppa."

"no, it's okay and i know her. she will appreciate this especially when you're the one who planned this." hyunjin oppa reassured.

i showed a smile and nodded. well, i'm really hoping that yeji will love this.

then suddenly, someone spoke on the radio that was given to us by a security guard of the mini-resort, "miss shin, a car entered the place, over." the guard informed.

"what?!" all of us were shocked. the decorations are not even done yet. shit! why does she drive so fast.

hyunjin oppa grabbed the radio, "roger that."

aish! i looked around the place. the lights are still not in a good condition and some balloons were not yet ready. but at least, we achieved the theme that we wanted which is the bohemian decor.

 but at least, we achieved the theme that we wanted which is the bohemian decor