16

THIRD PERSON POV

the sun is still not up yet and the piercing pain of ryujin's arm brought her back from the dead of sleep. she fluttered her eyes slowly and let out a heavy sigh as she can't feel her arm.

ryujin took a glance at her arm and she becomes more awake when she saw that she was hugged by someone.

yeji's head is rested on her chest, sleeping peacefully while ryujin's arm is underneath yeji's body.

suddenly, ryujin can feel her heartbeat, every single pound on her chest when she tilted her head to the side to look at yeji's face more clearly. she can't help but smile when the cat-eyed girl let out a small snores.

she looks like an angel.

ryujin thought.

did we do it?

she thought again.

but then, when ryujin saw herself wearing a sports bra and a short, and yeji is in her full clothes, she definitely could tell that nothing happened to them.

and ryujin remembered that yeji spewed her shit up all over her body and passed out on yuna's yacht last night.

"i have a plan!" jennie exclaimed and clapped her hands.

ryujin raised her brows and tilted her head, "what kind of plan?"

"let's gonna shout fake moans. and if yeji barge into that door.." jennie pointed the bathroom door, "then she definitely likes you." she nods her head.

ryujin squint her eyes and crossed her arms, "and if not?" she asked.

"then you're going to make an effort for her to like you too." jennie said calmly.

it took seconds before ryujin agreed to jennie's plan, "fine."

jennie squealed then clasped her hands and clear her throat, "alright, let's start."

both of them started to let out a loud moan and they can't help themselves but laugh. they continued to try their best to moan their names.

and soon after, jennie's plan was a success.

does she really like me?

ryujin asked to herself and bit her bottom lip. she doesn't want to assume things.

she then left a heavy sigh and ran a hand through yeji's hair gently.

she wanted to confess her feelings towards the cat-eyed girl but there is something that's stopping her and that made ryujin feels so down.

ryujin remembered her parents. she did everything that she can to stop her parents but her efforts are not enough.

ryujin sigh deeply again and started to hum a song.

yeji, on the other hand, creased her brows when she felt a hand on her head and can hear some little noise. her eyelids are still heavy and her head is still in pain.

and when yeji recognized the owner of the voice, she immediately flutters her eyes but she doesn't move an inch. the room is still kinda dark but yeji can tell that she's lying on top of ryujin because the latter's boob is in front of her.

suddenly, ryujin placed a gentle kiss on yeji's top of her head, making the latter blush and her heart begins to race.

then yeji lift up her head slowly and looked at ryujin.