11

YEJI

so now we already arrived in jeju island and i still can't believe that our squad is with us. but i know, it's going to be fun here.

all of us decided to take a rest in Ryujin's resthouse before doing an activity. i already fixed my clothes. so now i'm watching netflix here on my bed while ryujin is in the living room, having a fight with dahyun again.

oh, and I believe you already know that my boss and I shared a room. both of us grumbled at first. our bitches, on the other hand, pushed us to stay in one room. it's a good thing we have our own beds.

"argh!"

i flinched when suddenly, ryujin entered the room and slammed the door really hard. i looked at her and she's in the bad mood again and... her crop top is soaking wet.

so i sat up on my bed, paused the video, and asked, "what happened?" i then creased my brows.

"dayhun spilled a freaking orange juice on me." she groaned and took off her crop top.

i gulped when i saw her black bra and toned abs. holy shit, her body is so amazing. i want to touch her abs and---

"liking the view?"

i snapped back and blinked my eyes two times when i heard ryujin's voice. she's smirking on me so i averted my eyes and played netflix again.

"just wear a freaking clothes." i said.

i focused my eyes on riverdale, ignoring ryujin's presence. and guess what? cheryl blossom and toni topaz are sharing an intimate kiss. what a freaking timing, right?

i'm watching a girl-to-girl intense make-out session while ryujin's is only wearing a bra.

it's getting hot in here.

"you're sweating." she giggles and i looked back to her. now she changed her jeans into a high-waisted short, showing her slender legs. and she's still not wearing any shirt right now.

aaahh, why is she so attractive?!?

i wiped my forehead and closed my macbook, "i'll just go out."

it's still too early if something might happen. so i got up from my bed and walked past her.

but suddenly, ryujin stood up in front of the door and blocked my way. ugh, i know what she's doing.

i'm staring at her eyes but i can still glance at her cleavage and her toned abs. they are inviting me.

i felt the sweats are forming on my forehead again and gulped unintentionally.

"where do you think you're going, huh?" she said in a hoarse voice and walked closer to me.

i don't know why but i didn't step back and let her come closer to me.

i frowned "fuck it."

without saying anything, I gripped her nape and crushed my lips against her. her lips, oh, how I miss them. It's incredibly delicate and soft.

it took some seconds before she responded to my kisses. she cupped my face and her other hand is playing with my neck and throat.

there is no alcohol involve but i'm liking this a lot. and i think, i'm getting addicted to her kisses already. i then grab her waist to pull her closer to me while i'm holding on her nape.

i am so carried away by our hot make-out session and now, we are here on the bed, kissing each other hungrily. i'm on ryujin's top and my hands keep caressing her abs, making imaginary lines and circles on it.

then ryujin slips her hands under my shirt and roamed my back while we keep kissing each other intensely.

i then started to kiss her jawline down to her throat. i lick her neck and traveled it to her earlobe.

"oh fuck." ryujin let out a moan and that made me smirk.

i kissed her again but suddenly, i was taken aback when she flipped our position. now, she's on top of me. damn, she's so aggressive and i like it.

she sucked my bottom lip that made me gasp and she took this opportunity to dart her tongue inside my mouth.

"mmmhh~" i can't help myself but moan as her tongue keeps pleasuring my mouth.

i snaked my arms around her back and played with the garter of her bra. then, she placed wet kisses on my neck while my hands are ready to unclasp her bra and--

"yow bitches let's-- holy shit!"

both of us immediately stop when we heard the voice. i got alarmed so i pushed ryujin so hard, making her body slammed against the wooden floor.

RYUJIN

"ouch!" i groaned in pain while caressing my butt. yeji just pushed me.

"what? what's happening?"

"omg omg i want to see."

"ohhh, wowww."

"let me take a picture."

"you're so tall! i can't see it!"

i let out a very very deep and sharp sigh as i looked towards the door. jeongyeon, dahyun, lia, tzuyu, chaeryeong, sana, mina, and nayeon are all here. the whole freaking squad? what the?

i looked at yeji, who's now covering her body with the blanket. then, the realization hits me when i noticed that i'm topless right now.

i don't know why but i quickly stood up and lay down beside yeji and cover my body with the blanket too.

"i thought you don't want to be in the same room?" i heard lia's voice and all of them let out a loud laugh.

argh, i want them to get lost, really.

"go get your ass up and we're going outside before the sun gets down." jeongyeon said between her laugh.

i already expected this. they will disturb us no matter what.

"c'mon horny ass gays!!!" sana yelled and finally, they left the room one by one.

i sighed again.

"this is so embarrassing." yeji whispered to me.

i turned my head to looked at her and she looks like a tomato because her face is so red right now.

i chuckles. she's so adorable.

"let's lock the door next time." i uttered and giggled.

i was about to peck her lips again but another interruption was made,

"yah, ryujin, i like your bra. what's the brand of it?"

i quickly looked at the person and damn, i already want to smack dahyun's forehead.

this vacation is going to be one hell of a ride.