36 - last chapter

**

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED INSIDE THE BAR IN JEJU ISLAND - FLASHBACK

"no offense.. you're beautiful and.. hot but." ryujin paused, "but i can't imagine myself being with you." she said while opening another bottle of beer.

"none taken." lisa chuckles, "we are on the same page right now. i don't agree with this arrangement shit." she frowned as she gulped her beer.

ryujin was with her so called 'fiancée' inside a bar here in jeju.

ryujin then nodded, "so what are we going to do? like, argh!" she gulped the beer straightly. she was so frustrated with her parents.

"they said that they will not announce this arrangement in the public right?" lisa raised her brows.

"yes. my mom told me." ryujin responded.

"then we can still date anyone." lisa opened another bottle, "you can date whoever you want. i can date whoever i want. we can do whatever we want. mind your own business, i do my own business. deal?" the thai girl shared her great idea.

"deal. we are grown woman already and we can handle this. but what about our parents?" the korean girl questioned and furrowed her brows.

"we're not going to tell them that we are dating someone else. and let's do our efforts to stop this shit before the wedding happens." lisa took a sip on her drink,

"i don't want this to happen because i have a girlfriend right now and i love her so fucking much." lisa confessed.

"don't worry, i'm going to ask for help to cancel this arrangement" ryujin reassured her, "who's that lucky girl, by the way?" she wondered.

lisa took out her phone inside her pocket and showed her lock screen to ryujin.

the korean girl's eyes went wide and almost choked on her drink when she saw the girl on lisa's lock screen,

"t-that's.. that's jennie fucking kim." ryujin stuttered.

lisa knitted her brows, "you know her?" then a moment after, realization strikes lisa.

"holy shit." lisa cursed and covered her mouth. "so you are the ex? she mentioned the name 'ryujin' to me and i didn't expect it to be you."

ryujin was shocked at the sudden revelation. she cleared her throat before speaking, "yes. she's my ex but we broke up a long time ago and i already moved on. we talked already and we made a decision to stay as friends. my feelings towards your girlfriend already fad---"

"hey, hey, fine fine.." lisa cuts off ryujin and let out a chuckle, "i trust her. and i trust you. don't worry.."

ryujin continued, "i swear and i promise there will be no love triangle and---"

"i know. i know." lisa patted ryujin's arm, "jennie loves me and i know she'll not do anything stupid." lisa trust her girlfriend so much.

ryujin slowly nodded and flashed a small smile, "we really need to cancel this arrangement."

"yep, we really should." lisa agreed and wiped her lips, "how about you, huh? is there any girl in your life?" she wiggled her brows.

"nahhh.." ryujin shook her head and gulped her drink, "just hook-ups and no string attached."

then the thai girl smirked, "then go get that girl." she pointed at the girl who's sitting with her friends on the corner.

ryujin's mouth agape when her gaze landed on the lady with feline eyes,