24

while ryujin and yeji were having a heartbreaking conversation outside, their friends were still inside the house.

"may we know who is ryujin's fancée?" nayeon asked nicely at mrs. shin. but the anger in nayeon's eyes was evident.

"lalisa manoban."  mrs. shin answered and smiled,

"what?!?" yuna and chaeyoung said in unison. both of them are close friends with jennie and their minds are going to blow up anytime soon because of these revelations.

yuna cleared her throat, "i mean, lisa manoban. t-the chief officer of manoban center corporation?"

"yes..", mrs. shin nodded, "if you don't mind girls, we are going upstairs now.." she said and they left the girls in the living room.

the girls then grabbed their stuff and walked towards the garage.

but suddenly, nayeon can't take her anger anymore, "why the fuck did you guys hide this from us?!" she glared towards ryujin's squad.

"you knew it from the start, lia?"  asked yuna with her disappointed look.

"ryujin and lisa don't want us to speak." lia defended.

the tension between the girls is rising.

"look, we are just—" jeongyeon was cut off.

"all of us knew that yeji is starting to fall with ryujin! and you didn't even consider yeji's feelings? what kind of friends are you?!" chaeryeong shouted with her rumbling voice.

"and lisa has still the guts to court jennie!" chaeyoung uttered and ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"listen to us first, we—" dahyun was also cut off.

"we are rooting for ryeji and jenlisa to happen but look!" sana shouted and shook her head.

"this is so fucked up! you guys didn't even think about yeji and jennie's feelings!" yuna held her forehead.

"we will explain our—" for the second time, jeongyeon was cut off again.

"you just let our friend fall with ryujin! you should not keep this information from us! you should've told us the truth before things got out of hand!" mina glared at ryujin's friends.

"calm down and listen to—" once again, jeongyeon was cut off by nayeon.

"we can't believe that this—" nayeon stopped talking when,

"CAN YOU JUST PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO OUR SIDE?!" tzuyu shouted. all of the girls flinched at the sudden loud voice of tzuyu.

when no one is talking already, tzuyu let out a heavy sigh, "thank you." she breath out.

"this is a fucking arrange marriage." tzuyu paused and looked at the girls, "lisa and ryujin are doing their best to end this arrangement."

"they also have this agreement that they can date whoever they want. they are just engaged in paper, not in real life." lia added.

"they are planning to tell the truth if the arrangement is already canceled." dahyun followed.

"we are sorry. we admit our mistake for protecting them." jeongyeon uttered and gave the girls an apologetic look.

there is a moment of silence and they are just looking at each other in disbelief.

"give me your key, jeongyeon. we are leaving." nayeon said sternly.

"babe, i can drive yo—"

"just give the goddamn key, jeongyeon." nayeon glared at her. jeongyeon just sigh in defeat and handed the key to her girlfriend.