31

unedited/unproofread

**

yeji, together with ryujin, visited her parents. it's been a decade since the accident happened but the pain is still in yeji's heart. even if we have a loving spouse, children and many close friends, the death of a parent means the loss of one of our first and most important connections.

"mom, dad, this is shin ryujin." yeji looked at her girl and smiled before moving her eyes back to her parents grave, "my girlfriend."

ryujin plastered a smile and bowed to yeji's parents grave, "mr. and mrs. hwang." then she intertwined her hand with yeji, "i promise you, i'll never hurt your princess. i'll treat her like a queen."

when yeji heard those words from her girlfriend, she felt a surge of happiness and her heart's pace increased. she can't still believe that the girl she had a one night stand with, will be the person who'll make her happy like this.

ryujin's past made her a cold bitch hearted person. but she believe in love again and became a soft fluffy person when she met yeji.

it's already 10pm and after an hour of staying there, the couple decided to go back in resort. ryujin took yeji's hand as they walked towards the parking lot. there are only few people in the place and it's kinda quiet.

then suddenly, yeji knitted her brows and she become confused when ryujin pulled her on the corner of a small dark alleyway between two establishments.

then, yeji's feline eyes went wide when ryujin pushed her against the wall. ryujin pinned the cat-eyed girl's arms over her head - fingers are curling around yeji's wrist. ryujin then placed her one knee between yeji's thigh, putting too much pressure. and that made yeji to let out a whimper.

their height difference is not a hindrance for ryujin to be dominant. yeji tried to push the other girl but she just can't. because ryujin is such a strong person.

ryujin's mouth claimed yeji's lips hardly. the latter quickly gave in and now, their tongues started to clash.

short tops are the hottest.

**

YEJI

i don't know what's going on with ryujin's hormones.

i pulled away, "are y-you k-kidding me, ryujin?"

first, we did in public beach. second, in her own office. third, in a public fitting room. and now here? in a fucking alleyway?!

ryujin chuckled while brushing the tip of her nose on my neck.

"you're driving me crazy, yeddeong..." she said huskily. i gulped really hard when she pushed her knee against my center with more pressure. holy mother of jisoos.. my knees are already trembling.

and wow, ryujin's hand was like a flash. i didn't notice that she already unbutton and unzipped my denim short. she then pulled it down together with my undies. holy fuck. i forgot that we are in a public place again.