21

a/n: to those readers who didn't read my note on the previous chapter.......oooOopSss........🤣🤣

YEJI

i am fucking sore.

and i'm so exhausted.

ryujin emptied the whole tub of that Dairy Queen ice cream last night. what the heck. but she let me see the heaven so it was worth it.

anyways, we are now at jennie's place because mina wants to see chaeyoung before we go back in seoul later.

we made so many memories and built new friendships here in jeju. i'm really sure that we will keep in touch with jennie's squad. especially, lia and yuna.

i'm here leaning against the car with sana waiting for the other girls to go back here.

i'm watching ryujin who's talking right now with lisa and jennie on the terrace.

i then took a deep breath.

i felt something on my chest again. there is no need to feel jealous whenever ryujin is talking with jennie and i shouldn't be feeling like this.

"yahhh." sana nudge my side playfully making me snapped back into reality again.

i shook my head and looked at her, "what did you say?"

"oooofff, i think someone is jealouusss.." sana coughs falsely.

i hissed and rolled my eyes on her.

"you know, ryujin likes you. a lot. so you don't need to be jealous." sana blurt out.

i giggle softly, "what makes you say so?"

"are you blind? duh!" sana flipped her hair and playfully rolled her eyes on me, "the way she looks at you? it's very different from us. like girl, the eyes say it all."

i sighed deeply and looked at ryujin, "what if she still loves jennie but she's just denying and hiding it?"

suddenly, she smacked my head making me frowned.

"what was that for?!?" i groaned and caressed my forehead.

"for being dumb." sana giggles and i groaned again.

tss. i'm not dumb.

then sana wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "make a move. i want ryeji to happen. it's already chapter 21 and both of you still hide your feelings for each other."

i creased my brows, "what are you----"

"yahhh! let's goooo!" ryujin yelled cheerfully while running towards us and wow..

my boss is in a good mood. she's beaming widely and the dimples on her cheeks are very evident. 

ryujin's character right now is very different from when we met each other at her company.

"seduce her." sana whispered in my ear and patted the top of my head before entering the car. and that made me confused.

seduce her? what the hell, sana.

-

"see you tomorrow then." ryujin bowed at me and smiled. my boss just dropped me off here at my apartment. we are back in seoul, by the way.

"yep, see you tomorrow." i also bowed and beamed.

then suddenly, someone came out at my front door. i flinched when an arm wrapped around my shoulder. i looked up at the person and my cat-eyes went wide.

"ohhh, so who's this person huh?" hyunjin glared at my boss and raised his brows. i then looked at ryujin, her bubbly face vanished. it was replaced by her bitch face again.