12

THIRD PERSON POV

"yyyaaahhhhhh!!!!!!"

a loud shout causes all the ladies to wake up from their deep slumber, except for dahyun, whose still drooling and sleeping on the ground.

"who the fuck is that?!" jeongyeon groaned and scratched the top of her head as she woke up.

the whole squad was so wasted last night, to the point that all of them passed out in the living room. some of them slept on the couch, on the ground, and on the table.

but there is one person who slept in the room.

"ryujin! there is a fucking stranger in your house!" mina came outside of her room and ran towards the living room.

ryujin sat up on the couch and her mind is still not functioning. she's clueless and just stared at mina, who's panicking right now.

"my head hurts." yeji frowned and looked at mina with her half-lidded eyes.

then a stranger, whose caressing her butt and head and wincing in pain, came outside mina's room,

all of them looked at the person but still, their brains are still empty that's why they don't have any idea what's going on.

the only one who can think straight right now is tzuyu,

"are you kidding? you're the one who brought her here." tzuyu groaned and lay down on the ground again.

and boom, realization struck mina's head.

"fuck you, mina! why the hell did you kick me!" the stranger shouted and still rubbing her butt.

mina rolled her eyes, "fuck you too, chaeyoung!"

then another stranger came out of the bathroom that made all of them narrowed their eyes towards the girl.

"and who are you?" mina crossed her arms and asked the girl.

the girl just finished throwing up because of the heavy drinks that she consumed last night. and she is also so confused right now.

"uh, i-i'm jihyo."

"argh! jihyo let's get outta here!" chaeyoung quickly grabs jihyo's arm, walked towards the front door, and left ryujin's rest house.

"what was that?" lia asked innocently while scratching her left eye.

mina then plopped herself on the chair and ran her hands through her hair in frustration. she can't remember how did chaeyoung and her ended up sleeping inside her room.

"aisshh! let's get back to sleep." sana murmured.

and soon, all of them are back in snoring.

there are two things that can describe this group of friends - wild and insane.

RYUJIN

i don't know what came up to this bitches' minds but we are now at the theme park here in jeju. i'm still tired because of the activities that we did yesterday. we scuba-dived and snorkeled where mina met chaeyoung.

my friends and i are friendly that's why we invited them in my rest house and we bought some hard liquors which made us so wasted last night.

anyways, we almost entered every rides here in the park and i already felt some dizziness right now. the only thing that i enjoyed riding is yeji.

it's now jeongyeon's turn to choose what ride should we go next and this bitch brought us inside a freaking haunted house.

"this is not a good idea, jeongyeon!" dahyun groaned and tightened her grip on the hem of tzuyu's shirt.