14

YEJI

i'm now looking at ryujin, running on the white sand to meet dahyun. well, it's true tho. she looks so good in her tie-dye swimsuit. her curves are really evident.

"oooohhh, someone is falling in love already, rawr." chaeryoung said and splash water on my face.

"no i'm not!" i hissed and wipe my face. i also splash water on her face and look at her sharply.

chaeryeong let out a laugh, "liar!"

"aiishh!!!" i splash water on her face one more time before looking back at ryujin. i'll never fall in love with my boss.

"that girl on a red bathing suit is so fineeee." chaeryeong breath out and she's referring to the girl who's talking with ryujin and dahyun.

"mmmm." i agreed and nodded. but ryujin is more hot. ahihi.

oh shit. am i that whipped?

no.

i then tilted my head and watch ryujin's face intently. she looks like she'd seen a ghost.

"look! it's jennie!" tzuyu shouted and ran towards them.

"oh shoot, yuna!" lia also followed them.

oh. so they are friends with ryujin's squad? the only person who didn't go in their direction is jeongyeon, who's now standing beside us.

"you also know them?" nayeon asked jeongyeon.

jeongyeon nods firmly and she's showing her bitch face, "i can't believe they are talking with them." she shook her head continuously.

"spill the tea." sana said.

jeongyeon looked at us and sigh deeply, "that girl on a red bath suit?" she crossed her arms, "it's ryujin's ex."

and with that, my jaw had just dropped. holy shit. i looked back in their direction again and there are new girls who approached them.

"and those girls?" jeongyeon puckered her lips towards them,

"yuna, momo, and jisoo. they already knew that jennie was cheating but they didn't even stop jennie. what kind of friends are they?" jeongyeon explained bitterly and pursed her lips. her eyes are already blaring in anger.

"how did ryujin found out that this girl is cheating on her?" chaeryeong asked.

"she saw jennie kissing another man on the day of our senior high graduation."

so that's the new hot cup of tea, everyone. i'm not sure why my heart is racing so fast. something heavy is pressing down on my chest right now.

"how long did they--"

"they dated for a year."  jeongyeon cuts me off and she already knows my question even though i didn't finish my words.

i just nodded my head.

why am i feeling like this?

RYUJIN

what a coincidence. we are now at yuna's yacht, having some fun.

and guess what? chaeyoung and jihyo are also here because they are yuna's college friends. so basically, the people that are here are my squad, yeji's friends, and yuna's group.

including jennie, my ex.

to be honest, i didn't expect this. when i first saw her earlier, i was kinda shocked of course.

back then, i was so head over heels for jennie. i was so completely in love with her. but well, i think my love for her was not enough because she found a person with a dick. and thinking about it now makes me cringe so much.