18

Jennie woke up at 2AM to the sound of a baby cry. It was September, and the triplets had since been moved into their nursery.

As Jennie walked in, she easily identified the crier. It was her son, the last to be born. Jennie and Jisoo had decided to name him "Kim Hyunbin", and Mino and Carly were the godparents.

Above Hyunbin's crib, a calligrapher had come in and air-brushed his name onto the wall, and the same were done for the other two. It was beautiful, and something that Jennie had wanted to do with the twins, but at the time Jisoo and Jennie didn't have enough money to hire a calligrapher.

"Oh Hyunbin, what's wrong?" she asked, picking him up out of the crib and sitting in the rocking chair that Lisa's mother had bought for them. Lying across the back was a quilt that she had made.

As Jennie rocked her son, he yawned and fell back to sleep. Her worst fear was that one of her children crying, resulting in a Domino effect where one woke up right after the other, each crying. Thankfully, they hadn't happened.. yet.

The minute she placed Hyunbin back in his crib, she heard a baby gurgle. She turned around to see her daughter, Kim Jisu or they so call her "Lia", wide awake in her own crib. Her godparents were Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Jennie told her that they couldn't have imagined not having her, as she had fought to let Jennie and Jisoo get married, when many of their co-workers outside of the night shift had seen it as a bad idea.

"Sweetie, did Hyunbin wake you up?" she said, picking up a stuffed animal off the night stand and placing it in her daughter's crib. In a matter of seconds, she was back to sleep.

Jennie looked at the baby crib in the right corner of the room, and then at the baby that gave her and Jisoo the least amount of trouble. Their son, "Kim Hanbin". Jennie thought that their choice as Bobby for his godfather was perfect, as both were quiet and stayed to themselves. Hanbin didn't request as much attention as Hyunbin or Lia.

Yeji's godmother was one of Bobby's ex-girlfriends. Bobby had proposed to her, but she rejected his offer because she couldn't live with someone who slept on an opposite schedule of her. They hadn't heard much from her, but Yeji didn't seem to be too affected.

For Hyunjin, Jisoo's cousin, Irene was the godmother. She had lived in Vegas from the time Jennie was pregnant, until a year after birth. But her husband was soon transferred to Maine, and Hyunjin hadn't seen much of her. Hyunjin didn't seem to dismayed by it.

A few hours later, at around 5 in the morning, another cry came from the nursery, waking Jisoo and Jennie up again.

"My God, aren't they ever tired?" Jisoo questioned, having difficulty sleeping off of the little sleep she got each night.

"Chu, they're babies. The twins were the same way, even worse. Remember, Yeji would cry for hours just for no reason and then all of a sudden she'd be fine? Its just something they do" she said, getting out of bed and putting her robe on.

All of a sudden, just as Jisoo was making herself comfortable in bed after being rudely awakened, they heard a second cry. Jennie hit him on the butt. "C'mon Chu, time to take care of our children." Jisoo got up, and followed Jennie towards the nursery.

"Mama" Hyunjin said, coming out of his bedroom, one pant leg above his knee and one dragging along the floor. "Aren't the babies tired of crying? They do it every night!" He said, yawning.

"You did too, bud. Just go back to sleep, OK?" Jisoo said, leading Hyunjin back into his room and tucking him into bed. After he knew Hyunjin was back asleep, she made her way back over to the nursery.