Ending I - part 5

To our sight the bride appeared in front of us, she was blonde from root to end, born to bring into this world more golden sun with her future husband. It showed too. It showed in those soulful blue eyes as bright as any glacier yet so very warm.

The dress was white like the snow back in Tokyo, it covered her shoulders entirely and flew down into a delicate Queen Anne neckline. Her arms have been covered completely. The sleeves started out loose and tighten towards the bottom where they wrapped gracefully around her wrists.

The dress's waist was wide, but it was a loose fit. Below the waist, the dress widened and formed a round balloon-style dress. The dress reached well above her ankles and is slightly longer at the sides.

She wore white-like pearls open toes, which further added elegance and class. To top it all off, she wore a white bow in her hair and small blue jeweled earrings.

Karma and I both smiled brightly at her and her face also lightened up, walking over to us - we were sure she would be running, but she seemed like not wanting to ruin her dress before her big day.

"Karmaaaa!!! Gakushuuuu!!", she cried out hugging the both of us tightly. "Ahhh I am so glad you guys came - I swear I would cancel the wedding if you guys weren't here.", she giggled, boxing our arms - she didn't change at all, but we liked that in her so we chuckled. 

"I am so happy for you, Rio", I confessed holding both of her hands tightly. "Ryoma better treat you well", Karma warned jokingly and Rio gave him a chuckle with an eye-rolling. "Of course~ After all, what do you take me for - Ryoma is like the princess in the tower waiting for her prince, and I am his knight, so don't worry~", she gave us a wink and giggled again.

"Miss Rio, we need to finish your make-up!", one of the ladies called her and she turned her head around, "Ah yeah! I'm coming! You two - come with me too and talk to me, I am literally freaking out and I need you guys to tell me what's going on in your life because you never have time to call meee~", she pouted and walked over to her make-up artist. We followed behind, sitting down on a couch, watching her getting ready. I saw Karma grin from the side.

Oho- here it comes.

"Make sure you won't trip or else I'll laugh", Karma snorted, Rio giving him a sharp look and grinned too, "In your dreams", "Come on~ Trip at least a bit so I can joke about this for the rest of your life~". 

Karma really is a bitch. LITERALLY.

"I want to see you choke on the cake", Rio said confidently. Karma snorted again and looked to the side shaking his head, "You're unbelievable, Rio. I wish Ryoma the best of luck"

"You bitch", Rio announced.

"Ay, only Shuu can insult me~"

Their friendship is really something else.

"Oh, you guys might not know it, but since I am the best person ever, duh, I invited our entire class Karma~", Rio grinned over to us, and Karmas face lit up in an instant. "Really?", "Yea~ well, almost everyone, Akari sadly couldn't make it - she is currently abroad, working on a movie, but she promised to visit me as soon as she comes back to Japan~", Rio sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm surprised that you chose the two of us to accompany you here", Karma said looking around. "You were my closes friend, of course I had to choose you and your fiancé". Karma and I both froze. 

F-Fiancé?

I blinked confused over to Karma who also looked at me and then I looked back at Rio. "I- I uh we- uh- we aren't engaged-", I didn't know if I should go red, panic, or both.

"Huhhh?? You aren't??", she sighed dissatisfied.

...

Being married to Karma, huh?... I wonder how that would be - would anything change from our living that we have now?

...

I sat with Karma on a white wooden church pew in the second row.

And then, the music began to play and the guests turned their heads to the door that opened and Rio took her first step towards the altar.

I could hear people gasping for their breath when she appeared - She looked really beautiful, the dress fit her figure so well, holding her wedding bouquet that sung of the vibrancy of living and the every-giving earth, of bright hues and the sweetest of aromas, and with a bright smile on her face, she faced the altar where her soon-to-be-husband stood. He was biting both of his lips, looking as if he was on the verge of tears, observing his love walking towards him.

Rio finally arrived there, holding onto Ryoma's hands, saying their vows, looking into each other's eyes, looking like they were about to melt into each other out of pure love, it all felt so magical from my view. I peeked over a bit at Karma, who was sitting on my right, and at the moment I looked at him, he was staring at me as well. He had a gentle smile on his lips, his eyes were like a golden desert, if not for his words that are always flowing from his delicate lips, I would probably have died of thirst while looking into them. I felt his fingers touching mine, so I took his hand in mine, gave him a smile as well, and looked back to the altar.

"I do", they said and that moment felt like it would never end - their faces slowly moved forwards, their lips brushing against each other and the final kiss as a married couple. The guests jumped up cheering and clapping as the couple kissed smiling. I stood there, clapping my hands with a bright smile, May you two live a life like a fairytale.