How do you feel about me?

"Shut the hell up, and kiss me again moron", Shuu answered, this time pulling Karma inside of his house, Karmas hand softly touching the door frame as he was pulled inside, almost tripping and Shuu closed the door behind them. 

Shuu kissed him once again, moving around while they kissed, stumbling over things like the carpet softly, the couch frame, and so on. In the end, Asano had his legs wrapped around Karmas hips, sitting on a table as they continued to kiss. "I hate you so much", Shuu exclaimed and continued to kiss karma, grabbing the back of his head, his fingers inside of Karma's hair. 

"Do you really?", Karma asked in between the kiss as Shuu took a few breathing breaks.

 "So incredibly much" - was Shuu's answer as he once again continued to kiss Karma. Shuu's kisses were so incredibly desperate for Karma he thought he might pass out. Karmas hands were under Shuu's shirt from behind, his fingertips pressing onto his soft pale skin, drawing gentle circles against it which made Shuu break the kiss with a gasp. "Oh my god Karma-", he was referring to where Karma has put his hands. "Ah- You have 3 Seconds to get your hands out of ther- UAH-", Karma's hands suddenly moved to the front, softly touching around the others nipples, making Shuu scream out a few moans with every touch. He gripped onto Karma's shoulders. "What? Does it feel good?" 

Of course, it does you Idiot.

"S..shut up-", another touch of Karma's on Shuu's body made him grip tighter onto Karma's shoulders and leave a gasp out. "You Moron- let me go-" "Just kiss me, you pumpkin", was Karmas reply, he didn't grab Shuus face, he just backed away a few centimeters so Shuu could face him again, and he kissed him, his hands still on Shuus chest. 

"Mh~ Hey Angel~ Your skin is so soft down here where I touch, I have the feeling of it melting in my hands as soon as I pinch it slowly~ How come you can take care of something so delightful?~ And your lips..." all of this, he mumbled between the kisses they shared right now. "Your lips... I could kiss them all day, if only you let me - so rosy, so beautiful and lovely~ How come no one has claimed you as theirs yet?...", Karma asked, opening his eyes, looking into Shuu's purple like lavender eyes. "...Your eyes... every time I have the chance to look at them, they remind me of a field of lavender - so peaceful, so calm, just the flowers and the sun that makes them sparkle - just like your eyes". Shuu didn't know what to say, these words of his gave him butterflies. 

Holy shit, I think I might be in love with this moron. 

Shuu's eye pupils started to shake slightly in fear, not quite knowing, where his feelings will lead him to - especially when it comes to Karma - Because he is unpredictable. 

What will the school think when it finds out about it all? Although they won't know anything if I don't say anything - what if he did. What if he is just manipulating me, he wants to confuse me so that I think he loves me and in the end, it turns out that he did it all to take revenge on me make an embarrassment out of me in front of everyone? What if it is this way? I don't know what to think anymore, but I'm terribly terrified. ...I should abandon these feelings asap. It might ruin everything. 

While Asano was thinking, Karma was kissing his non-smiling lips, no emotions were returned to him so he stopped suddenly. "...Shuu?", he asked confused, when the boy's purple eyes stared lifelessly into space. Karma blinked a few times, not really sure what Asano was thinking now. Did I say something wrong? Did he remember something from his past? Did I hurt him? Is he okay? Karma asked himself, swallowing his saliva. Suddenly Asano opened his mouth to say something.

"Say, how do you feel about me, Karma?"