Study-Date at home

Some time has passed and it got darker as they studied by the desk Shuu has placed down in the middle of his room.

The strawberry blond looked slightly up from his studies, to look at his boyfriend who was sitting in front of him, concentrated on his own work, biting onto his lip, and a pen twirling between his fingers quickly - but the most attractive part about Karma studying was probably his study glasses. Shuu loved seeing him like this. My God is he handsome...

He bit his own lip slightly too and prepared himself to say something. ...what if he says no? But wait, why would he? We are dating after all - couples do such things, right?

"Hey uh"

Karma looked up, his teeth still biting onto his lips as he let go of them slowly and his already slightly red lips from the bites parted from his white teeth. His glasses added something to his face, a certain poise Shuu supposed. They did more than frame his eyes, they added an extra window to his soul and Shuu loved that. He almost melted as soon as their eyes met- he couldn't say anything - he was so infatuated and enchanted by Karma's charm when he looked at him. After a few seconds, Karma noticed what was going on and he smirked. He slowly bent down under the table while Shuu was staring at the space where Karma was sitting with a dreamy smile still having Karma in his glasses in front of his eyes and crawled towards Shuu to crawl over his body and pin him to the floor. When Karma started to crawl under the table and Shuu noticed it, he had long ago been pinned to the floor by his boyfriend. Redhead's glasses were slowly falling off but he caught them before they fell on the orange-haired boy and put them on him and chucklingly kissed the tip of his boyfriends' nose. Shuu's eyes widened in embarrassment and he covered his face with his hands. "What a cutie" Karma whispered which made Asano blush even more.

"What did you wanted to say by the way? You just said 'Hey uh'", Karma laughed out and Shuu looked at him, still embarrassed.

"I...I wanted to ask you if you wanted to sleep at my place tonight", he answered in a silent voice still somehow scared about what Karma will answer.

"Oh~ A sleepover at my boyfriends'? Oh hell yeah I'm so down to that", Karma replied with a cheeky but excited grin.

Shuu blinked, for some reason thinking Karma will find it stupid but come on, let's be real - it's Karma.

"Really?", Shuu still asked in surprise.

"Of course! I mean as long as we get to cuddle~", Karma grinned.

"And maybe something else too~", he added and Shuu blushed. "N-No you pervert-".

"What are you talking about? I meant making out, not that what you thought of. Who is the pervert now?~", once again, a tease sentence came out of Karma's mouth and Shuu crawled out of Karma's cage which were his hands. "Shhh- you can go and take a shower first, I'll clean up here first'', Shuu explained to avoid Karma's question.

"Alright~'' Karma got up and walked over to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Shuu sighed in relief as soon as Karma left the room. Jesus Christ, the tension was higher than Karma's ego-

He calmed down his blush a bit and decided to clean up. And then it clicked again.

....Karma. Bathroom. —> naked Karma.