Ending I - part 3

"Did you pack your pajamas in the suitcase?", I yelled while getting my suit out of the closet for the wedding. "No, not yet, I put it out on the bed though", I heard him from the bathroom. "I'll put it in", I yelled back to which he also responded with a yell, 'okay'. 

We weren't screaming at each other, we just couldn't hear anything since these two rooms were far away from each other. We found it very amusing every time we had guests over and they heard us yell for each other from different rooms, making them confused why we would yell at each other even if we didn't have an argument.

Now that I think back, we never really had any big arguments that made us think about breaking up. We sometimes disagreed on some topics, but we always found a way to make the argumentation as funny as possible - once when I came back from college, I was a bit annoyed since my teacher told my class that if we add something else to a presentation, we will be able to get more points for the final grade - the problem was that I did the job perfectly and I did the extra task that the teacher gave us, but this half brain didn't acknowledge it, and I was angry for the rest of the day. 

So, when I got home, I was a little indignant at Karma who just wanted to calm me down, but he kept a cool head and found a solution. A year ago, for my 22nd birthday, he bought a large helium canister to fill the balloons with, but since there was a lot of helium left, we kept the still half-full canister in our cupboard under the sink. He took it out and told me to draw some air from the tube attached to the helium canister.

At first, I didn't know what he was doing, but I came to the conclusion that why shouldn't I just try it and how bad could this possibly be, so I pulled some helium by the tube and he pulled some air as well, right after me. Our voices were very high, so extremely pitched - we sounded hilarious.

"Come on, you can insult me," Karma confessed with a grin on his face, sounding like Alvin from "Alvin and the Chipmunks." I burst out laughing and my voice was even funnier, I sounded like a squeaking dog toy. Karma was literally rolling on the floor laughing, and I was barely getting any air, also from laughing. When I calmed down a little, I tried to insult him a little, "You dumbass!", I screeched, sounding like a teenager who is going through puberty. I was looking at Karma, whose mouth was wide open from laughing, tears running down his cheeks as he was holding his own stomach, almost dying and sounding like a dying seal.

The flashback made me chuckle and I hid my face in my hands while putting the suits into the small suitcase.

"I've got our stuff from the bathroom packed~"

I tilted my head a bit, "...We only need our toothbrushes, to be honest, the rest will be at the hotel for the night anyway. What did you pack then-", I looked inside and froze. I looked back up at Karma, who grinning whistled to himself as he left our bedroom. I threw the bottle of lube and the condoms at him which he put in our travel toiletry bag.

"WHAT A PERVERT!!", I gasped out in disbelief. "Ah~ I guess you wanna do it without it? I mean I am fine with that as well~". ".......", my eye was slightly twitching - I promised myself back in Junior High to not murder him. Well sorry past me, I can't take it anymore.

"...You are unbelievable - You should, thank every God in existence, that I still keep up with you", I confessed picking up the bottle and the package that was lying on the floor and Karma standing there grinning. "Hm~ Where are you taking them?~", he followed me with his gaze and soon after with his feet. "Back to the bathroommm", I humbled and put them back on a shelf. "Hah~", he chuckled, walking off - well, that's what I thought he did.

The moment I put the stuff back, I stared back to where Karma used to stand but he wasn't there, so I turned back to the bottle and the package standing on the shelf. I raised an eyebrow at them and a few seconds later Ah fuck it and grabbed them again, putting them back into the toiletry bag. The moment I turned around, I noticed Karma standing there, leaning against the door frame, grinning.

This Bit-

I blushed instantly - looking at him with my eyes wide open. "Ah~", he sighed out with a cheeky grin, smoothly pulling himself up to stand upright and quickly disappeared from my view. 

I wanna die-