Don't scare me like that...

,,Shut up, you're the second place, and most of all, the bottom.'' Shuu snapped. ,,Oh~ How come?~ Wanna find out who really the bottom is?'' He grabbed Shuu by his waist, pulling his up and making him wrap his legs around his waist. ,,LET ME DOWN- YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!'', We will see'', Karma said as he placed Shuu down on his bed. 

"Hey!!! What is wrong with you?!'', Shuu yelled, grabbing Karmas wrist, pulling on it tightly, which makes Karma do a backflip on the bed, giving Shuu a chance to jump off the bed and moved away to a safe distance. ,,How the fuck did you even manage to get into my house! I locked it! This is literally a break-in!!", he picked up the ball that was lying in the corner of his room. "You have 5 seconds to get the fuck out of there.", Shuu threatened. 

"Ah~ What a pity~ and I thought I'd talk you into something~ Well, I can't help it~". And with these words, Akabane jumped off the bed, grabbed the window handle, opened the window with a strong swing and jumped out of it. Shuu stood with his mouth open in the center of the room, not knowing what to do. He shook himself and ran to the window. "KARMA!!!" he shouted in horror as he couldn't see Karma from the window. His face turned pale and his legs had the effect of chewing gum. "Oh god, oh god, what if he got hurt?! This is the second floor! He could have broken his legs!!" he exclaimed, terrified, not noticing that his thoughts had been spoken and... heard.

Suddenly Shuu, all panicked, looked down and saw two hands holding on to the stool cap. He watched in shock as the red-haired boy pulled himself up after holding on to the stool cap this whole time since he 'jumped off' the window. 

"w-what- what the fuck-" he exclaimed, covering his mouth with his hands. "Aw~ Was my little orange worried?~ What a cutie~" Karma said, with a big cheeky smile on his face, he looked very amused. "You know~ It is very interesting how much you worried about me~ I was surprised myself, since you are the "all-knowing" and "I-don't-care' type of a guy", he continued smirking suspiciously. Shuu tried to calm himself down a bit and sighed. "...Look. First of all- What in the hell did you even think in the first place, who mentally sane does that?! Second of all, .........don't scare me like that." Shuu mumbled the last few words, and Karma climbed inside once again this time looking more and more amused than before, as he leaned agains the windowsill crossing his arms. "Oh?~ What did you say? I didn't hear ya~", he said teasingly.

...I swear I'm going to commit murder. OF COURSE YOU HEARD IT YOU FU-

Shuu sighed. ,,Shut up.''. "Oh nono, these last words sounded way differently... hmmm~ let me think, what was it again... ah yes, now I remember! 'Don't scare me like that'~ hah~ What a dork you are'' Karma exclaimed. Grasping the hands of the windowsill, he suddenly pushed himself off, which confused Shuu when he once again got pinned by him to the wall in his room. ,,...", this time Shuu said nothing, just looks at the boy who is the same height as him, who pinned him to the wall. "Hm?~ You won't say anything, Asano?~", His name was whispered by the redhead into his ear. He had shivers down his spine and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. God... I never paid any attention to his voice. It seems such a calm voice, but I got goose bumps - and it's also so damn deep. ,,Ne~ Shuu~'', his gaze returned to Shuu's face, but he noticed that he was staring not into his eyes, but at his mouth. He slowly lifted his hand, grasping his chin, and his slender, long but soft fingers slowly stroked Shuu's lower lip. ,,hm...~ so smooth, and so rosy pink..." Karma said slowly.

I never quite figured out if the beauty of his lips was more their softness of their association with the words he spoke... His lips were a pale pink that reminded me of a rose bud. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow... the bottom one was larger and more plush... I stared at them when he bit his pencil in concentration, drank from his mug, or when he applied lip balm to keep them soft. I wanted to feel his lips against mine, though they are rough and thin - perhaps he wouldn't like them... Karma thought to himself, as now, unconsciously, he was slowly approaching Shuu's face, their noses a few centimeters apart, so close - but so far. 

Shuu's eyes widened and his eye pupil shook slightly, with every forward move Karma made, closing to his face. His lips shook slightly, he didn't know what to do. 

Then, it happened. Karmas lips were pressed agains Shuus'.