Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo

Beginne am Anfang

"Who?"

"Galaxy," Bakugo said, pointing to the mirror. The mirror's frame lit up. "Play..." his voice trailed off as he thought of a song. His eyes found their way to Kirishima who gleamed with excitement. "Play Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood."

"Playing-"

"Woah! That's so cool!" Music started to play from the speakers in the bathroom. Kirishima swayed and tapped his foot. "What song is this?"

"English song," Bakugo answered. "It's from back in the day so I don't expect anyone to know it."

"Do you understand what it's saying?"

"I can make out some words, yeah."

"That's awesome. How'd you hear this song?"

"Don't remember, just the meaning behind it."

"What does it mean?"

Bakugo watched Kirishima, who stared back at him. Simultaneously swaying back and forth and slightly bopping his head up and down. He turned away and back to the mirror, "Nothing."

"Oh."

"Hot on the left, cold on the right. Mirror is Galaxy, use whatever products you want. I'll go get the towels."

Kirishima nodded, "Should I uh, undress now or?"

"Do whatever the fuck, I'll be back in a minute," Bakugo walked out of the bathroom to go to the closet he has down the hall of his room that is filled with towels, wash clothes, cleaning supplies at the bottom, and baskets. He grabbed a couple of them, big and small, and walked back to his room. He opened the door to his bathroom with a stack of towels in his arms. In the middle was an almost naked Kirishima.

"H-hey man! Those are a lot of towels," he pointed out, fiddling with the hem of his boxers. Bakugo looked at him up and down with a blank face. He walked past him and placed them in a small cabinet. He left a few out, one was a small towel that he hung next to the sink, and the other he handed to Kirishima who placed it on the sink. "Thanks."

"Just hurry up. What do you want to eat?"

"Bakubro, it's okay man, you've already done enough and you bought me food on the way here!" Kirishima protested. Bakugo sighed.

"Fine," and with that, he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. Kirishima locked the door and took off the last piece of clothing.

Bakugo jumped on his bed and went on his phone. He didn't know how long Kirishima was going to be in the shower for so he opted on watching a YouTube video. Even decades later, YouTube was still so popular.

He saw on his recommended video of Hawks helping an old lady walk the street. He pressed on that and watched the way Hawks ran over to her, not fly. He ran. Cars immediately started to slow down when the hero was in the middle of the street. Hawks leaned down to talk to the old lady. The camera was really shaky as the person walked back and forth down the street.

Hawks ended upholding the old woman's hand as they walked to the other side. Hawks smiled and laughed as he looked both ways constantly for speeding cars that might hit them. I need to be more like this? He scrolled down as the video continued to play. He saw one of Endeavor.

It didn't have many views like the one with Hawks did, it only had a few hundred views. He clicked on it. It showed someone on the floor, a man, crying and holding a child. Endeavor stood over him. They were in an alleyway, the cameraman seemed to be hiding. The man muttered many 'Thank you's' and 'Are you okay' to the child and Endeavor. The hero didn't seem to do anything but watch. The cameraman whispered "What the fuck is he doing," the subtitles on the screen repeating him.