~15~

Body Double

* * *

        "Are you 100% you're actually up for this?" Veronica asked Lia for about the third time that night. They were at Ethel's house, making sure everything was perfect for their plan for Chuck. Lia wore a dark green bathing suit, showing off her toned stomach and a little bit chubby legs while she made sure the hot tub was hot enough. 

        "Yes, Veronica, i'm 100% sure. I told you i'd be okay and I am." Lia replied with a smile. It had been a day since Jughead showed up at Lia's house, he had been gone in the morning when she woke up and she felt sad not feeling him beside her anymore but she ignored it. 

        "Archie said Jughead snuck out early the other morning. Did you two...?" Veronica trailed off and Lia shook her head immediately.

        "No, no, no. We're just friends, best friends for that matter. We're always there for each other and I just didn't know who else to call, you know?" Lia said, not missing Veronica's smirk.

        "Mhm, sure." She agreed, not buying it for a second. Lia shook her head, not wanting to discuss the topic any further before there was a knock at the door. Veronica made her way over, opening the door for Chuck while Lia braced herself for what could happen. 

        "You're not Betty." Chuck's voice said. 

        "Betty and I talked it over, and we decided it's time to stop fighting over Archie, and start learning to share." Veronica replied before she looked at Lia and back at Chuck. "Lia just wanted to be apart of it all." 

        "Hmm, she getting on the Chuck wagon again? Fine by me." Chuck chuckled, walking into the pool room and winking at Lia who had made her way into the hot tub. "Nice."

        "Isn't it?" Veronica asked. 

        "It gets very, very hot." Lia said, seductively. 

        "Uh, should we wait for Betty to get here first?" Chuck asked as Veronica put her feet into the water, motioning for Chuck to join her. 

        "Betty couldn't make it." Betty's voice said and Lia turned to see Betty walk out in a black bobbed wig, red lips, and an all black outfit. "So she sent me instead." 

* * *

        Lia sat in the hot tub with Chuck while Betty and Veronica got drinks. Chuck had pulled her closer to him, despite her wanting to kick him where it hurts she obliged, letting him leave hickeys on her neck.  

        "It's fine. Right, Chuck?" Betty asked loudly, looking over at him and Lia. "You don't want to slow down, do you?"

        "Oh, I'm 2 Fast 2 Furious, baby." Chuck replied, going to leave another hickey on Lia's neck as Betty walked over, handing Chuck his drink which he downed in seconds. 

        Soon, Chuck passed out and Lia hopped out of the hot tub, drying herself off while Betty handcuffed Chuck to the railing of the hot tub. Lia felt a bit uneasy with the situation but continued anyways, wanting to bring the girls and herself justice. 

        "What? What the hell?" Chuck muttered as the handcuffs rattled against the metal. Lia looked at him, watching as he slowly gained his senses back and tried to get free. 

        "Start recording." Betty ordered Veronica which she did. 

        "Hey, guys. It's really hot in here." Chuck said as Lia turned the heat up on the hot tub to as hot as it could go. 

        "And getting hotter by the minute." She told him as she walked around him before standing behind Veronica.

        "Time to squeal, pig. Tell the truth about what happened between you and Veronica." Betty demanded. 

        "We had a good time. She had a good time." Chuck said quickly. 

        "The truth, Chuck, or so help me, I will boil you alive." Betty growled and Lia looked at her, seeing that she was completely serious. 

        "We made out." Chuck continued. 

        "And then?" Betty asked. 

        "And then I took her home! And I gave her a Sticky Maple." Chuck finally admitted, making Lia sigh in relief. 

        "That is all you had to say, you ass." Lia spat. 

        "And now, everyone will know. You like shaming people, Chuck?" Betty asked as she put her foot on his head, pushing him down into the water more. "You like dehumanizing them? Prissy prude by day, freak in the sheets by night?"

        "No!" Chuck shouted. 

        "Apologize." Betty demanded

        "Calm down." Veronica told Betty wearily but it seemed like Betty couldn't even hear her. 

        "Say you're sorry!"

        "Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for all of it!" 

        "Good job, pig. Now, time for your reward. A Sticky Maple of your own." Betty smirked, snapping her fingers to Lia to grab the maple syrup which she reluctantly did, handing it to Betty before going back over to Veronica. "Apologize for ruining Polly."

        "What the hell? Oh, my God!" Chuck exclaimed as syrup ran down his face. 

        "Do it, Jason!" Betty screamed, catching both Lia and Veronica off guard. "Say you're sorry for destroying me. Apologize for what you did to me!"

        "Look, I'm not Jason! I'm not Jason!" Chuck screamed and Lia had finally had enough.

        "Betty, that is enough!" She shouted, causing Betty to hesitate.

        "Stop, it's over! We did it. You did it." Veronica added and Betty stepped away from Chuck, throwing the empty syrup bottle across the room. 

        "You are crazy. Oh, my God! You're crazy as hell!" Chuck shouted. 

        "Betty?" Veronica asked. Betty looked up from the ground, her eyes going from Veronica to Lia. 

        "I'm fine. We're done here."