[27]

George sighed, looking down at dream as they unhooked him from most of the machines, the nurse looked up to him and george gave the nod.

"goodbye dream, thank you for everything" He lifted his hand plant a soft kiss on his cold knuckles before setting his hand back down.

She switched the machine off with a frown, george brushed his fingers over dreams hand, hushing.

"don't be scared dream, it's gonna be okay soon" he reassured, he watched as the heart rate monitor began to slow.

Sapnap didn't want to be there when they turned the machines off, he said he wouldn't be able to handle it. George himself was terrified but he didn't want dream fo be alone when he went.

"Dream we all love you so much, Nick might not be here right now but he really does care." george hushed continued to brush his fingers over dreams hand.

And finally it sounded, the harsh beep.

"goodnight my love, i'll see you on the other side" George choked letting go of dreams hand stepping back.

"Time of death; Eight forty nine PM." The nurse announced.

The harsh reality is, some stories don't get happy endings. Some are ended leaving you with that heart ache inside, whilst it may make you sit back and evaluate your life and your choices, at the end of the day it's just fiction.

However, in some cases, this isn't fiction for people. This is real life, real issues people are facing daily, hourly even, injustices that are ignored and overlooked countless times.

This story captured them in a way to attract the reader, to make then realise their privilege, to realise what happens around them.

Sign petitions
share them too
voice your opinion
stand up against injustices.

your life matters.
i'm proud of you for being here.