[10]

Dream stood on the porch; the house was large it must've had atleast four bedrooms, gently he brushed his fingers over the wood trailing them to the knocker he tapped the knocker against the door. Shuffling from inside was heard and the door soon opened, george smiled at him.

He was wearing a larger blue shirt, it draped down his shoulder slightly revealing his shoulder and pyjama bottoms, his hair was messy and ruffled.

"You were quicker than expected" he chuckled moving so dream could enter
"I'm a bit of a fast walker" Dream smiled stepping in hearing the door close behind him.
"Well, there's no point getting all dressed up to impress you no-" George stopped realising what he had said
"To impress me?" Dream giggled as he took his shoes off by the door
"Oh shut up! My mind slipped"
"Yeah, sure" Dream shook his head as he followed george into the living room

They sat on the couch, not too far from each-other, they were within reaching distance.

"so are you alright, you seemed upset earlier" Dream looked over to george
"Yeah, i just don't like when people fuss over me, when they treat me like i can't make my own decisions"
"I'm sorry george, i get that, sometimes sapnap can be a little bit like that with me because of my disability"
"You have a disability?" George paused "- oh god tha5 sounded rude, i'm sorry"
dream chuckled at georges panicked reaction, he smiled
"It's okay, it wasn't rude at all. Curiousity gets the best of us sometimes. I have Adhd, suspected Autism but never really looked into it. That's why when you met me i was having a bit of a freak out, it was just too loud and then i touched something wet on the table and then it got really crowded and before i know it i'm outside on the floor calling sapnap who didn't answer his damn phone"
"That sounds awful, i'm sorry"
"Don't be, i make it seem so melodramatic. My mind at the time though just can't process anything rationally"
"That's understandable"

"Well enough about me, how are you like, honestly" Dream smiled folding his arms
"I'm actually- really happy for once"
"That's really good george, i'm glad"
"Thank you, everyone else seems so- well uptight about it"
"Why's that?"
"Oh it doesn't matter, they're just being dramatic over something so derisory" George smiled, it seemed genuine so dream wasn't concerned.
"if you insist, well i'm here if you need a chat"
"Thank you dream" George looked from dream to the TV that had a show playing despite it being muted

"Do you wanna order a chinese or something? I can get some alcohol if you want and we can put a movie on"
"I don't really feel like drinking, but i'm up for the rest" Dream smiled, he couldn't help but focus on georges delicate features. The way his eyelashes curled, or the fact his fingernails were painted a deep navy blue, his nose was slightly upturned and his left ear was pierced. His eyebrows fit his face shape perfectly and his hair was ruffled and pushed to the side.

"Honestly, i didn't really want to drink either, just wanted to ask you to come over without it sounding-" he thought for a second "weird"
"it's not weird at all, i'm glad you asked me to come" Dream smiled.

They had ordered the food and spoke about small things regarding their upbringing, small talk and rambles about television shows they mutually enjoyed. The food arrived and george set it between two plates bringing them over.

"We have until about one am before everyone gets back" George said before shoving a forkful of rice into his mouth.
"That's not too bad" Dream smiled swirling noodles onto his fork looking up at the movie that played on the television, It was ZombieLand2 , Dream didn't have much of an idea about what was going on in it, but george seemed to be enjoying himself so he didn't mind.

Dream felt his phone go off and took it out

[Sapnap: Heeeey dre krl nd alwx r stayi ng 2nigjte hoep u don't mind lpve uuuuuu brothjer stagy safe xall me if u need mw]

"God, sapnaps shit faced drunk" Dream smiled typing a reply
"Is he okay?"
"Yeah, he was just letting me know karl and alex were staying the night and reminding me to be safe" Dream smiled
"He seems like a good friend, i'll take it you've known eachother a while"
"since i was 12, he was 11"
"that's sweet"
"Yeah, he's always looked out for me- we met on minecraft and he moved in with me when he was 19 so last year. He's super caring and is always checking up on me" Dreams face lit up as he spoke about the friendship
"I'm really glad he looks out for you"
"He's the best, he's like the brother i never had"

[Dream: Okay brother, have fun and be careful getting home! i'm at georges, i'll be home later okay :) remember to drink some water and not to trash the house, stay safe!]

Dream sent the reply and put his phone away turning back to the movie.

"Okay this is like stupidly upfront but-" George braced himself slightly "-could i maybe have a hug?"
"You make everything seem so awkward, of course you can george" Dream smiled opening his arm, george crawled over pulling the light blue blanket over the both of them as he cuddled into dreams side, Dream let his arm rest lazily over george as they continued to watch the movie.

-

"That gig was shit! I cant believe he bailed last minu-" Tommy was quickly hushed by wilbur who pointed over to the couch.

"That is literally the cutest thing i've ever seen" Tubbo smiled

George was asleep against dream who was also sleeping, a blanket over them as the tv rolled the credits to a movie,

"I'm glad that he's happy, i just don't want him to freak out and sabotage something good" Phil frowned
"He'll be okay phil, like he said he's a grown man. And if it doesn't go well, we'll be right there to pick him back up again" Wilbur smiled
"Now quietly get your arses to your rooms! don't wake them" phil pointed between the boys who did so, they quietly made their way to their rooms leaving the sleeping boys on the couch.

a/n

i love you <3

-

disclaimer : apologies for the lack of updates today, i know i promised theyd be more consistent but i'm currently super unwell and it's just back and forth doctors appointments to the point i haven't even been able to attend school, keeping my head up though.

thank you all for the support <3

remember that you're so beautiful and that's the least interesting thing about you

go eat, drink too! you deserve it <3