[22]

"what do you mean my sister messaged you?" dream froze, george crawled off of him and sat by his side.

"well uh- here" george unlocked his phone passing it to dream, who took it, his eyes scanning over the message multiple times.

"drista..?" dream mumbled, his eyes filling with tears as he began to type a reply, soon after sending it she responded.

"we're meeting her tonight" dream looked up at george wiping his eyes
"clay- are you alright"
"mhm" he nodded turning the phone off
"oh come here you twit" george opened his arms and dream cuddled into him, george ran his hands up and down dreams back as dream began to cry.

"i may not know much about your family, yet i can tell this is big for you" george had to lie lightly, as dream wasn't aware that sapnap told george things he shouldn't have.
"i haven't seen her in months" he mumbled against georges shirt wiping the last of his tears
"you must be excited"
"i mean i am- i'm just nervous" he pulled away looking down at george.
"as anyone would be! you'll be okay dream, i'm right there with you"
"she can't know that we're yknow..." dream looked to their interlocked hands
"oh"
"it's nothing personal it's just-"
"don't feel like you need to explain love, i understand" george smiled running his hand over dreams cheek, cupping it and kissing his forehead.

the two got ready, preparing to meet dreams sister. They dressed casually, george noticed the noises dream made he believed it was best not to comment on them.

That was until dream just sat on the floor, flapping his hands making 'ba' 'buh' noises popping his cheeks and and lips.

George had seen him in this state several times, yet he still didn't know what to do, especially when sapnap wasn't there.

"hey dream, take a deep bre-" that didn't seem to work as the movements got more violent, he reached out to hold dream yet was harshly shoved. Something he didn't expect, he got back up, he himself began panicking as he felt blood trickle down his arm.

he must've hit a recent cut

"baby, dream, look up cmon i know you can"

dream looked up for a brief second but immediately broke eye contact, "see well done love, you're making progress"

"everything's going to go okay, i promise, she's probably just as nervous as you okay dream? just take a second"

the flapping of dreams hands began to slow and his breath hitched every so often as it got back into a normal paced routine, he shakily reached out for georges hand and gripped it causing both their hands to turn red at the force.

"see love, you did well" george smiled reaching his other hand out and running it through dreams hair.

"thank you, i'm sorry for pushing you- are you okay?" dream reached out for george, who pulled away nodding.
"yeah! i just need the bathroom thats all" george stood, chuckling as he fiddled with the sleeve of his shirt.
"oh, okay"
"finish getting ready, won't be long" georges usher into the bathroom and pulled his sleeve up.

As he suspected one of his bigger cuts had opened up, he shuffled around the bathroom in a desperate search for something to cover them, eventually coming across bandages, he almost said a prayer in relief, despite not being religious.

he tended to his wound, wincing slightly at the feeling of the material of the bandage clinging against his skin. upon finishing he packed it all away making sure dream wouldn't notice before looking up in the mirror, he scoffed slightly not happy with the image infront of him.

He shook the feeling off and exited seeing dream now dressed, his hair tied up and seeming more excited about what was to come.

"okay, let's do this"

a/n

hiiiiii
love you all

just wanted to let you guys know i have a new story out

it's called

'all time low' there's three chapters out and it's at 3,496 words so far :)))

it's dnf and i'd highly recommend and active readers get featured in the story aaa !!!!