[13]

Rain had began falling getting the two absolutely soaked, dream pulled george beneath a bus stop to shelter them as they giggled.

"i should probably message wilbur or someone" george smiled as he calmed himself down taking his phone out, dream sat against the seat on the bus stop gathering his laughter.

[GeorgeNotFound: Hey, people were trying to find out Dreams face because of a leaked clip, had to get him out sorry for leaving :p]
[Phil: George.]
[Wilbur: This is the second time you've bailed on us]
[Tommy: How come you get the spend all the time with dream :(]
[Tubbo: Tommy shut up, phil and wil are trying to be mad at him]
[Tommy: oh right, GEORGE U ARE A BITCH!!!]
[Wilbur: apparently a clip was posted of us got something crazy like 18 million views and it's still going- we just hit 600k on our bands instagram. Just make sure you're home tonight atleast george]
[GeorgeNotFound: That's insane!!!! Ok i'll try, ttyl]

He turned his phone of sliding it back into his pocket.

"We're blowing up dream" George smiled sitting down
"what do you mean?"
"Wilbur said that somebody posted a clip of us performing and it blew up, our accounts and music are getting a lot of traction"
"Congrats george, you deserve it"
"Thank you dream"

the two sat in a comfortable silence listening to the rain hit against the plastic roof of the bus stop

"My apartment is only a block or two away" dream smiled
"then why are we sitting here, come on!" George pulled him up by his hand.

"You're only in a shirt george"
"So?" george shrugged
"here" dream slid off his denim jacket passing it to george, he took it and put it on, "thank you"

Dream grabbed his hand and they ran through the rain again until they reached sapnap and dreams apartment, he giggled as he took the keys out and sloppily shoved them into the keyhole, he opened the door and shut it behind george.

He grabbed georges hand taking him to his room, "it's pissing down out there" george looked to the window then back at dream
"what"
"it's raining- really heavily"
"oh, yeah it is"
"they seem pretty upset with me, i've left abruptly twice now" George sat on the edge of dreams bed
"they'll get over it"
"i suppose so" george shivered slightly still dripping wet

"look, i'll tell you what, do you wanna borrow a hoodie of mine and some sweats, i can put a movie on and we can get warm" Dream smiled
"That sounds good to me, as long as you don't mind"
"it's not an issue at all" dream strode to the closet grabbing a pair of sweats and a smile hoodie for george, he threw it in his direction. "the bathrooms just there" he pointed to a door in the corner of his room, george nodded and got up to get changed

Dream took the chance to change as well, quickly he pulled his shirt off and his jeans, replacing them with a green smile hoodie and grey sweats, he took the necklace off and sprayed himself lightly with cologne.

George came out of the bathroom, dreams hoodie was bigger on him, reaching his thighs.

Dream smiled throwing himself onto the bed.

George sat beside him, an awkward distance between them both.

Dream scrolled through the movies eventually setting on a classic adam sandler one.

George let out a small yawn as he looked at his fingers, they were slightly cut from him excessively playing guitar. he looked back up to the movie, his eyes feeling tired.

"cmere" dream opened an arm and george cuddled into him, soon enough he was asleep.

Dream looked down at him, he hadnt been in a relationship since he was 17. So he wasn't quite sure on the boundaries, what to do, how to keep him happy, he panicked slightly but kept his cool.

He hadn't known george too long, a fortnight at least, but something clicked with him. A feeling he hadn't felt before, the way his soft brown eyes looked at him and the way his voice stung perfectly, and how his words made their way straight to dreams heart.

Dream ran his hand up and down georges arm holding him closer. The feeling was different, in a good way. Dream wasn't normally good with physical contact, often it overwhelmed him and made him uneasy yet with george, just like everything else it felt different.

Just george was different.

Dream began to close his eyes, falling asleep as the movie played quietly in the background, he pulled the duvet slightly more up as he moved down slightly, georges head found its way onto dreams chest whilst his arms draped over his lower stomach.

The thing dream didn't seem to notice however, was his and georges phones exploding with messages from their friends.