Chapter 70: Completely Marked

Start from the beginning

Nnngh--

Nnngh--

Nnngh--

Except for his own breathing, all other sounds disappeared at this moment. The world was as quiet as his beating heart. Yue Fei opened his eyes, he seemed to lose his soul.

The light-colored skin was in contrast color with the black leather chair. Gu Wei looked at him with unspeakable satisfaction and overflowing love.

The red plumbing lips were being sucked on, and the expression of alpha was domineering and affectionate.

"I love you."

"You are mine."

"Mine."

...

Finally, the car stopped in front of a single-family villa far away from the crowded city.

The car door was opened from inside, and the tall alpha held the temporarily sleeping omega and pushed open the outer iron door.

This was the house that Gu Wei bought not long ago. Originally, he planned to bring Yue Fei here after the shareholder meeting, so they could use it while waiting for the arrival of Yue Fei's estrus period.

Unexpectedly, before they got here, Yue Fei would go into heat in the car on the way back after the shareholders meeting.

At the moment the switch was turned on, the lights of the whole house got turned on.

There was the sound of sea water hitting the cliff rocks. At night, the sea breeze was quite strong. Gu Wei gathered Yue Fei's clothes and walked into the house with the omega in his arms.

Gu Wei had already prepared all the necessaries in advance; although it was a little earlier than planned, there was still everything here.

It was a suitable place to spend the estrus period.

Both were in a mess. Gu Wei didn't put Yue Fei directly down on the bed, but took the omega into the bathroom.

...

When Yue Fei woke up, he only felt that he was in a pool of warm water. He opened his eyes and found that he was sitting in the bathtub with Gu Wei's arms behind him.

"Wake up?"

Gu Wei raised his hand and stroked Yue Fei's cheek with his fingers.

Yue Fei blinked, only to realize that his voice was a little hoarse, and asked him, "Where is this?"

"The villa on the outskirts." Gu Wei explained.

He seemed to hear the sound of the sea waves, Yue Fei turned his head and looked out the window...it was pitch black.

"Are we by the sea?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you close the curtains!" Yue Fei realized afterwards.

Gu Wei: "No one can see, the glass is one-sided."

Yue Fei: "Oh." He made a fuss!

Grasping his thin waist, Gu Wei asked him with concern: "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

"..." Yue Fei shook his head.

Gu Wei: "Didn't you say it was painful..."

Before he finished speaking, Yue Fei covered his mouth with his palm: "Stop talking!"

A restrained muffled laugh came from the man's chest, and Gu Wei raised his hand, instead of pulling Yue Fei's hand that covered his mouth, instead he pressed it closer while he opened his lips and let the teeth graze over the palm.