☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, baby. Ight, I wanna know everything about you, so talk. Tell me sum."

"I have a crush on you."

"Duh, nigga."

"Okay, lemme think. What you wanna know?" I grabbed a pineapple from the platter.

"Where do you wanna go with your career?"

"I wanna be big. I want my art to be up across the world and I want my name to known. I want my art to be able to speak to people for all different backgrounds everywhere. What I really wanna do is get back to painting murals, but murals in places like Manhattan and L.A., you know?"

"Yea, I get you. I wanna be able to be free lance and still be a renowned artist. Like, I'd love to open up my own gallery, or even start a program for kids to get in touch with their artist side."

My type of girl, on God.

"That's some inspiring ass shit, Gee. Ight, lemme ask you sum," I looked to her for confirmation. "Would your parents like me?"

That instantly put a smile on her face, "My mama would love you. She been telling me I needa get more in touch with my feelings and shit and you help
me do that. But, my daddy? Ion know. Actually, I think he would. Yea, he would like you. He probably would act real strict about it though, but he just tryna protect me."

"Bet. I'm finna meet them soon, then."

"Okay, I'm down for that."

We finished up and ate the rest of the food at the picnic. It was so easy going today now that we cleared everything up. I, actually, didn't even intend for us to be talking about our futures and parents and shit, but it just felt right.

We packed up and threw the stuff into the trunk of my car. Next, I was bringing her to the glass studio.

"Where we going?" She asked excitedly.

"You'll see."

Honestly, I really wanted to make some shit out of glass too and if we made a good impression, we might've been able to glass-blow there more often.

We pulled up and Jia still didn't know where we were, which made the surprise even better.

I led her in by the hand and when we got thought the door, she fucking screamed.

"Oh my fucking Gosh! We're gonna glass blow! Yessssirrrrr!" She jumped up and down in her heels and sang, "I'm finna glass blow, I'm finna glass blow."

"Majia, shhhhh 'fore they kick us out."

Gee shut up immediately.

A tall white girl walked out of the door behind the wooden desk and greeted us with a smile. I assumed that this was the lady I talked to over the phone.

"Hello, and welcome! You must be Savior. Hi, I'm Liz. How are you?"

"We're good, how are you?"

"Great! So, I know you're here today to glass blow with us. I'll just bring you two over to these stations," She led us over to two weird looking spaces.