First rant in a while

Start from the beginning

Who's there? 

Oink oink. 

Oink oink who? 

Make up your mind, are you a pig or an owl?! 

haha aren't i funny ^-^   -Dave

*Justin*

ok so im just gonna talk about why i think pedos are wrong  -.-

Well firstly as you can see on my page it says 'if she is younger than your shoe size keep it in ur pants'........HELL YES!!! i mean seriously what the hell are you gonna do anyway , have sex with a girl that has know idea on what the fuck sex is?! and YES im talking to you pedo bear -.- ..........the mofo raped my mini cuddle bear. and i know every-ones not doing it cause' some of us have common sense  

i mean seriously now a days if your over the age of 24 and you touch a kids head some parent or old person will say 'Oh my good is that sex offending?!'  

and i bet the only reason these creep faces do it is because his dick is so small that when he was with a girl his age he gave her more pleasure by fingering her

*Dave*  i feel dirty minded right now so dont judge me >.<

Why does it Suck to be an Egg?

You only get laid once.

You only get eaten once.

It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft.

You share your box with 11 other guys.

But worst of all...The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother.

Whats The difference Between you and a Brick

A Brick gets laid  hahahah (no offence)

 ----

 A young fellow ran into an old man who was carrying  a bag.

"What's in the bag?" the youngster asked.

"magic apples", the old man replied.

"Prove it", said the young man.

"Well, besides apples, what is your favorite two fruits?" asked the old man.

"Watermelon and peaches", he answered.

The man handed him an apple and told him to try it out. The boy took a bite and said that it tasted like a watermelon. "Ok, turn it over", he said.

The boy did and took another bite and said that it tasted like a peach.

The youngster still wasn't convinced that they were magic.

The old fellow told him to name something else that he liked to eat.

"I like to eat pussy." he snapped.

The man handed him another apple and told him to try it.

He took a big bite, spit it out, wiped his mouth and exclaimed, "That tasted like shit".

The old man looked at him, smiled and said, "Turn it over."

so since it was recently Christmas i decided to think of a Christmas dirty trick ;)

Santa was delivering gifts as usual, when at one house a beautiful young woman was awaiting his arrival. She begged him to stay and cuddle with her on the couch. Santa declined, saying "Ho -ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents, you know."

Trying again, the lovely young thing removed her clothing down to her underwear. "OH Santa, won't you please stay?" she queried . Taking a long look, Santa sighed and said "Ho- ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents you know."

Not to be denied, this gorgeous female stripped off every stitch of remaining clothing, smiled and said invitingly "Oh, Santa, please reconsider? Stay with me?"

With a pained look on his face, Santa groaned and said "Ho - ho, gotta go. Gotta deliver these presents you know." And with that, he turned and left. Several minutes passed, and Santa re-appeared, plopping himself down on the couch next to the beautiful woman.

"Santa---you decided to stay??" she asked.

Santa grinned, looking at his crotch and said "Hey - hey, gotta stay. Can't get up the chimney THIS way!"

................yeah im not funny right now so...yeah :(

well that it for today so be nice and eat rice and dont let the bed bugs bite E) -Dave

and have a smexy day/night :D -Justin

AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!! -Both