Author's note

Based on the past chapters, I think it's safe to say that Olivia is a very complicated character. She knows what she wants but at the same time,she also doesn't. A successful woman with a picture perfect husband, she longs for peace. Unfortunately, that's one thing she can't have. She's constantly torn between a life with Andrew and a life with Ron. This has greatly affected her choices so far, we can never know what she's thinking and I think that keeps us all on our toes.

Andrew Tyler Toliver is really something. We've seen different reactions from him so far and so we can't really pinpoint where he stands. He loves Olivia , yet he beats her up? He has a nasty temper but despite his actions so far, he legit loves her. But there's something he's not telling anyone. Is he as dangerous and untrustworthy as Jack is making him out to be? Or is he just a simple rich billionaire, if there's such a thing.

Ron is another character that I'm still torn about. We can all see how much he loves and cares about Olivia, but is he constantly putting himself in danger for someone who might never fully give in to his charms? He's rich, handsome, fit and all but every relationship doesn't last, and that's because he tries to turn everyone into Olivia. But no one is Olivia, she's unique. How long will it take him to figure that out? And is he getting dangerously too close to a hidden secret?

Lewis is the father figure that Olivia got after her father "died ". He might be Ron's biological father but he loves Olivia like a daughter. He has known Blake for a really long time and he knows that Blake would die for his children, which is why Blake's actions came as a shock to him. Does he know more than he's letting on? Or is he really just an innocent loving Old man?

Lucas has shown himself to be a loving big bro to Olivia despite their history. He wants what's best for her but he also has his own demons to fight. He believes that she was better off before he came into her life, now there's that possibility. And then there's also the one where he's the help she'll need really soon.