♡Paperfresh♡ ~Little Red Jammy Hood~

Start from the beginning

I got outside and began searching for some berries. I still haven't found any so I went in farther. I then spotted a bunch of blueberries on a big shrub. I then picked at least more than 20 of them. That should be enough.

I was about to go back home because I don't really know this place. Then I heard something running. I looked around, no one was there. "Hello?" I called out. No response.

Huh that was weird. I shrugged it off and kept on walking. I yelped when I heard a bear trap go off. Probably another dog. I ignored it then I heard whimpering, was it that dog again. Ooh I can't.... mom said not to go near them. But what if they were the one who got trapped.

The whimpers got louder and I couldn't take it anymore. I followed the noise and I finally found it. It wasn't a dog, instead it was a wolf, a skeleton wolf. Huh that's rare. I was peeking and saw that his arm was caught by a bear trap, and his head looks like it was hit on.

I didn't even think twice when I approached it. I walked towards it, attempting to pet its skull. The skelly wolf growled when I tried to pet it, but that didn't stop me, I closed my eyes tightly, tears were now streaming out of my eyes as I still tried to pet it.

He then calmed down and let me pet him. I opened my eyes and smiled happily. I pet his skull more as he wiggled his tail letting off a soft growl. I giggled, he acts like a dog. I stopped petting him which he frowned.

I crouched down on his paw to open the bear trap to free him. The good thing is that the trap wasn't those kinds where its too hard to open so I just pry it open with my hands and it come off. But his hand was injured from the tightness.

I reached from my basket and took out some bandages and band aid. I got these whenever I got injured on the way. I put the bandages on his paw and tied it. "There we go"

"Woof!" He barked. I giggled and saw his head it looked like it was hit by something. I got the bandaid and put it on his head. He wiggled his tale as I pet him again. He looked at me confused then without thinking, I kissed him on the forehead.

He looked at me surprise, a huge blush on his face. (Also Fresh is half wolf and half skeleton, does this count as zoophile??) I giggled slightly at his face and pet him once more before standing up and waving him goodbye.

"Bye mr. Wolf!' I said as I walked back to my house.

Fresh wolf's pov
I was just left there blushing madly. Did that skeleton just... kissed me. Well not in the lips but on the forehead but still, why did he help me? I'm a wolf, shouldn't he be scared.

I'm thankful he got me out though, it wouldn't taken me a long time to get out of that bear trap. He even bandaged my paw, he's a nice skeleton. Unlike the other people trying to catch me and want me dead.

I went to see where the little skeleton is going. He walked through a house that was also familiar. Oh right, those are the two couples that are trying to kill me.

He lives there? I can't believe he would be living in such a murderous family. Well they haven't done anything, all I know is that they wanted to catch me.

I went back to my tree, which is my home. Well under the tree is my home. I went down and lay on my bed. Maybe I could get to see that little skelly again. I went to sleep for a few hours then find myself awake at the sudden shaking of my house. "What the heck??" I told myself.

I looked through the little hole and saw that there were now new traps for me to go in. How pathetic. I also see that there were men looking for me with something rusty in their hands. Probably a shotgun, why are they always after me? Is it because I'm half skeleton? They would probably sell me to those people, well that ain't happening.