𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞.......

Avneet got busy arranging her clothes for their upcoming celebration in at Jannat's Beach House in London.

She prohibit siddharth of making love, at this moment all she think to do is resting.

They've been fvcking and kissing and cuddling, it became a cycle because of siddharths harmones

Her door opened revealing siddharth at her home.

"Tired babe?" He ask incredibly amused.

"Get lost fucker." She mumbled tiredly aiming to throw the pillow on his face, luckily he dodge it.

"Let me make it up to you then." That doesn't sound good, Avneet stretched to denied but siddharth carried her like a baby in his arms.

He love his baby so much that he wouldn't let her work or walk when she's tired, it's been a hectic day for avneet and he understand it.

He lay her inside the passenger sit as he sat on the driver seat.

"Where are we going?" She comfortably snuggled on her sit.

"Shopping, we need more appliances." Avneet knitted her eyebrows in confusion, they just gone shopping yesterday.

"We had enough sid-" She choked surprise when Siddharth grab her hand and place it on his bulge, his growing bulge, avneet knew his up to something, something like sex.

"Horny jerk!" She cussed in the air trying to disposed her hand on his hold but fuck her moves are so dangerous and it puts more tension on his cock.

"Baby." Siddharth growled quietly, starting to move her hand up and down, avneet gasped.

"Siddharth, you said shopping." The outline of his dick is so tempting and it's making her turned on.

"yes baby, we re shopping for sex, we never tried car sex do we?" He smirk evily pushing her hands slowly as he stomp on the break hard.

"Please baby, I want you." avneet scoff, he always wants her it's no revelation anymore for avneet.

She sighed first before zipping his pants open, his boxer is about to tear open because of his big dick.

She caress his manhood inside his boxer before freeing his dick.

"Just suck it." He groaned heavily grabbing a hand of her hair as he look directly into her eyes with his lustful gaze, he want to hump avneet dried, suck her pussy and fvck her hard.

"Suck baby." He demanded pushing her head closer to his shaft, he felt her warm breath on his dick and it's enough to make it twitch in excitement.

Avneet brushed her lips and swirl her togue on his opening, Siddharth squeeze her ass sighing in pleasure.

She arche her back and continued swirling her tongue on his tip leaving a trail of saliva from her mouth.

Avneet stared at him seductively and suck him whole, he moaned loudly, jaw dropping.

"Yes, fuck there!" She suck him dry, fast and hard with her skillful tongue swirling and twirling around, her hand kneading his balls.

She didn't gag nor choke, she sucked him hard until he cummed in her mouth.

"Shit! Your such a good girl, you deserve especial rewards, a dying pleasure from daddy." He pushed Avneet on the back sit, he took his top off and hover over her slim body.