𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊..

Next morning

Avneet woke up and went to the washroom. After getting a great warm shower, she ended up getting out of the washroom and sat down just next to her dressing table to wear some cosmetics. She's not exactly a makeup user, therefore she opted to wear some lip gloss and mascara.

She wore her outfit and gave herself a last-minute look in the mirror, and she went to the kitchen to make her own coffee

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She wore her outfit and gave herself a last-minute look in the mirror, and she went to the kitchen to make her own coffee. Without one, she simply can not imagine beginning one day.

She gathered the keys and walked out, shutting the door. When she saw the "devil" in a formal suit and pants in front of the elevator.

 When she saw the "devil" in a formal suit and pants in front of the elevator

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her heart went like "handsome" for a moment. She brushed her mind off.

Regrettably, they had to get in to the same elevator as they were late.

when they got inside, last night incident started blinking in front of her eyes. She blushed unknowingly. He could see it, and his lips formed into a smirk.

"what happened babygirl, why are you blushing?" Huskily gasped in front of her, and sucked her earlobe. It was when she returned to the trance.

"What in the world is happening with you, you yelled at me for judging your manners? Because indeed you don't have a strong reputation, is mom and dad not there around home? Oh I guess you don't have them, and if u did, you could've had atleast a common courtesy. Eww. I feel sympathy on you." Avneet started freaking out. As she stopped, the door opened to the elevators, meaning they had reached.

"And yes, me becoming the gentlest one thought about saying you sorry today, but I suppose its not necessary" and Avneet rushed out of there.

Siddharth, whose blood was raging, if Avneet was not a girl, she would have been murdered by now. He also learned how women should be respected.

He began shouting at each and every person he saw on his way to the car. He figured that if he went home now, he'd end up screaming at his mother. Instead he went to his office to meet Riyaz as well as Faisal.

Riyaz and Faisal asked him what was happening. He told them the whole thing. Yes, Riyaz was indeed Avneet's closest buddy, but not that best thing to hear her question his man. The trio's competitor, Kishan, listened to this with a smirk.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Kishan walked in front of them and began

"So as you would have assumed by that I overheard your conversation" Kishan said with a smirk. Siddharth rolled his eyes. Siddharth hated him a lot honestly.

"So this time, we don't want a blood war. But there's a challenge instead, if u make avneet fall in love with you, I'm going to give you $1 million, and if u loose in it, you're going to quit this mafia job," said kishan with an irritating smirk.

"No we don't accept this, war is a greater ch- siddharth cuts riyaz off

"Challenge accepted" Siddharth declared. Kishan wrote the contract on paper, after he had finished signing, and gave siddharth to sign it. Siddharth signed and went to get a duplicate near the printers so that there could copy for two parties each. Kishan left after taking the papers from him.

"Dude, avneet is the girl who hates you the most, and you are gonna make her fall for you? and the contract terms says within two months, do you assume its possible?" Faisal signed.

"Its easy peasy, me being the handsome fellow, its undoubtedly easy." The other two didn't know what to answer, so they just nodded. He called the director who had come back of him in the past few years.

"Hey Rajesh, its Siddharth here!" said Siddharth. "Hey! What made you call me? Huh?" said the director. "Iam ready for the new film you said but one condition, if avneet is ready to be in the movie, iam in!" Siddharth grinned. Faisal and Riyaz stared at him with their jaw dropped.

"I'll talk with her and contact you afterward" the director said, and Siddharth disengaged the call.

Meanwhile somewhere else

"Me? Working with him? No way rajesh sir, iam sorry." Avneet said as she hung her head down while speaking to Rajesh in the cafe.

"But atleast give it a try?" Rajesh said, tired of persuading her for the previous forty-five minutes. He was exhausted, eventually.

"Iam sorry sir, I can't" Avneet said. Rajesh and avneet have come together in the directory industry. She had known rajesh from day one. He noticed quite well how much she wanted to work with Siddharth, but why did the decision change so quickly?

She went straight to her residence from there, as she wasn't in a frame of mind to go to shoot today, she continued the film with the faisal and the jannat and this togather, so that the film would finish in two or three days.

Rajesh called Siddharth and told her she wasn't ready for the movie. "How can someone refuse to accept me?" Siddharth signed and disconnected the call. "I definitely know what to do" Siddharth said to himself with a smile.

"Hey anushka! What's up!" Siddharth spoke as she took part in the call. "Okay is this siddharth? No iam clear your not him, he don't greet people" Anushka said through a grin.

"Cross paths with me in the Starbucks in fifteen minutes." Siddharth said.