𝕴𝖆𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞....

In Starbucks

"Hey Siddharth!" Greeted anushka as she saw siddharth approaching her.
"Wassup!" Said Siddharth trying to be cool as he wants her to do something for the first time.

"Sky!" Said Anushka mocking him as he used to do this always. "But I see ceiling here!" Said Siddharth smirking. "Whatever" she shrugged.

"Well, whats the reason you called me here?" Asked Anushkas as he finished ordering his drink. "I want to make a movie with Avneet, I know she is a director but she acts well too, but unfortunately she isn't ready." Explained Siddharth.

"Woahh! She isn't interested? Like she was the one who was asking me your scheduling and stuffs to actually direct a film." Anushka said, amazed.

"She was? After all she isn't ready presently." answered Siddharth. "What can I do about it?" Anushka asked, mystified. "You should persuade her to make a film with me" Siddharth replied coldly.

"And why would I do that? It entirely depends on her whether she should make movie with you or not, I can't compel her Siddharth." Anushka responded deceitfully.

"If you can't, be ready to say goodbye to film industry forever" Siddharth said, smirking.

"Siddharth? Are u fuckin realistic?" Anushka asked. "I, the Siddharth Nigam make statements only once. And my decision is final Anushka" replied Siddharth, rising up and taking his coffee and preparing to leave.

"You have period , just two days" Siddharth said, and moved from there.

*Two days afterward*

"Hey Rajesh Sir, Iam ready for the movie." said avneet without expression as Rajesh took the phone.

"Avneet, you clear?" Rajesh asked. "Yeah iam" and the connection was separated. Rajesh called Siddharth and told him about it. Siddharth strictly told him to begin a movie tomorrow.

"Avneet sorry for disturbing, cuz Siddharth said he wants to begin shooting tomorrow, so your call time is nine." Rajesh said. He knew Avneet was going to deny it, so he instantly disengaged the call.

In the meantime with Siddharth

*Texting*

Sid-Hey, dude! I've heard that avneet is prepared to make a movie with me. How did you convince her?

Anu-Hey, hey! I just blackmailed her mentally, and Jannat accompanied me as well. So it's been quick.

Sid-All right, cool! Farewell talk to you later, we're going to start shooting tomorrow. And if you want to join, do it. Take Jannat with you as well. I don't want Avneet being alone, like I am planning to take my boys.

Anu-Oh sure , bye!

*viewed*

"Finally, step one is completed, now I should just make her fall for me" Siddharth said this to himself. He is now looking for what to wear tomorrow.

Siddharth called Riyaz and told him to add Faisal, and he joined him in a moment. "Guys! Be prepared by eight tomorrow cuz we are heading for the shoot togather!" Siddharth stated ". "So she approved to do the movie?" Riyaz asked. "Yeah" Siddharth replied simply. "And how did you do that?" the other two asked. "I use my own ways" Siddharth said, smirking. "Okie bye guys! I have to do packaging right now cuz I have to hit by eight exact." said Siddharth.

"Thats new?" Faisal said. "You and punctual! "Huh? Avneet hates people who don't value time, so..." Siddharth said, disconnecting the call.

In the meantime, with avneet