𝕬𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓?

"No wonder what, I'm not going to the event," Avneet assured Jannat. After the launch of Anushka's and Jannat's album, Avneet hasn't witnessed any one of the events.

The trio has been arguing for over an hour, and she refuses to attend the launch.
"We have to go to Ashika's very next movie, dude. She has been contacting you for the past two days and you have not returned her calls." Anushka expressed her thoughts.

"It's just that I didn't want to go to the release, but I can't refuse her." Avneet shared her sorrow. "However, you've been in this fuckin house for a month. This isn't correct. We won't talk to you until you arrive to the launch tonight." Jannat clarified.

"I can't face Siddharth, I can't hug him like I used to, I can't sit with him like I used to, and I can't let my fans down by not giving them what they want."

"You will do it, Avneet. You are the most powerful woman I've ever seen!" Anushka exclaimed with pride. "Can you kindly just come to this event for us?" Jannat stated, pouting.

"OK, fine, but believe me when I say that will be the last time I'm going to be facing Siddharth." Avneet addressed them. They could tell she was crying because of the tears in her eyes. They were well aware that this sentence had caused her pain. "Hey, everything's going to be fine!" Anushka shared herself. Avneet gave a sad smile. They dressed up for the event and headed to the launch.

As avneet made his way into the launch. She was questioned by the reporters.

"How come you didn't show up for the latest event?"

"You told your fans that a new film starring you and Siddharth will be released, which you would direct. When will it be released?"

"How come you're not both on Instagram?"

"Sidneet is missing by the fans; when will they be able to see you both together?"

"Please stop, I'm unable to respond to these questions; please allow me to enter." Avneet claimed that she was doing her best to keep from crying.

Anushka, Jannat, and Avneet went inside, and there their gazes collided once more, this time with the eyes she had told herself she would never see again. Those were the eyes that made her blush with their glare. She found that his eyes were watering. So why is he so upset? As a consequence, the issue was going through her mind.

She easily broke the eyelock and ran over to Aashika to congratulate her. "I've been missing you! Why weren't you picking up my phone calls?" Breaking the embrace, Aashika inquired. "My network was at an all-time low." She told a lie. Aashika hummed and walked away.

Jannat inquired, "Your network was poor, and I didn't know." Avneet stayed quiet. They were approached by Faisal and Riyaz. Avneet was hugged by both of them. "WE'VE BOTH MISSED YOU!" They both said something at the same time. She feigned a smile.

"Avneet, aren't we your best friends?" Riyaz was the one who inquired. "Of course," she said confidently. "Can you please do us a favor?" Faisal inquired. "Is there anything I could do for you both?" She enquired of them.

"Can you please speak with Siddharth? He's not laughing as much as he used to, and it's as if we've taken in a new Siddharth. This isn't our Siddharth, but only you have the chance to transform him. Could you please try talking to him just once? Please don't say no." With tears in his eyes, Faisal expressed his relief.

She became perplexed. With their teary eyes, she was unable to say no. She understood how it felt to lose someone you care for.

"But, may I inquire as to why he is sad? Because, after all, he should be the one who is happy because he got the deal, right?" With tears in her eyes, Avneet inquired. "Tell him, he said one day he'll tell you all, but he doesn't have the confidence to look you in the eyes." Faisal responded.

"Is that it? So there's something I'm missing out on? He didn't say because he didn't want to break my heart any further?" With a sad smile on her face, she inquired. They responded, "We don't know."

"I'll make an effort to communicate," she responded. They told her, "You are the greatest avneet, we love you." Jannat and Anushka smiled at her, and Avneet moved closer to where Siddharth was sitting. He didn't hear her approaching him.

"Siddharth?" She snapped at him, her voice cracking.
Without realizing it, he embraced her very closely as soon as he saw her. Avneet was taken aback. She was engulfed in this embrace, but she pulled away.

"Leave me, Siddharth," avneet said. Siddharth became aware of his actions and drew back. "I-am so-sorry" siddharth said to avneet. "I don't believe you are genuinely sorry. And how can I trust you if you are? Someone who can fake "I love you" can also fake a simple apology. Is that correct?" Avneet elaborated. She'll start crying at any moment.

"I need to speak with you, Avneet." He stated his case. "Please, one last time, and if we chat again, you'll be the one to initiate the discussion." He continued walking. They went to a private location where the media wasn't really present, and she nodded.

"I'm just so incredibly sorry.
You might not believe me, you probably won 't believe me, but breaking up with you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It may have hurt me as much as it hurt you. I can hear someone in the audience of those who've had their hearts broken shout, "Bullshit!" I hear you but hear me, it's never easy hurting someone you love and I do, I love you. You didn't ask and I didn't tell you but here's the truth: I love you." Siddharth said.

"Siddharth...." She knew deep down that Siddharth truly loved her, but her heart wasn't ready to embrace it.

"You said you wanted to tell me something, according to your best friends. Are you willing to explain?" He was challenged by her.

"Avneet, I signed a contract with my rival in which he promised to pay me a dollar if I could make you fall in love with me, but I was so greedy and selfish at the time that only money counted to me, but dreamgirl, over time, I began to love you for who you are, and I was about to tell you that night, but my rival arrived at the launch today and ruined everything," he cried.

"Mom said I don't deserve to be alive, so I'll end my life soon," he added, "but all I want to hear from you is a 'it's okay.'" "Siddharth, she was right; you don't deserve to live; you damaged me in such a way that you killed me by living the soul in my body." She claimed her case.

"My love, I know I've lost the rights to call you mine but let me fulfill my longing for one last time. I used to cry an ocean looking at every word exchanged between us in our old conversations. And you know me better, I'm not the type of person who romanticized, but I have kissed your cheeks on my mobile screen which was filled with my own tears. My Love, you'll not trust me if I say this but everyday, I have walked alone in every single boulevard where we used to walk together, holding our hands expecting that I might find you there, waiting for me, although that never happened. It took me days to get over the taste of you but iam still not over it and I still miss the scent of your skin. After you left, I've tried to look for you in every individual I met but all I could hear was agony of the voids which made me scream. I hope you will recall the way I used to love food but my Love, I've skipped meals for days and survived barely with the help of pills. You were my home and you left you alone, love." He said this and was about to leave when she found "17.12.2019" tattooed on his palm.

That was the day she lost her virginity to him, she recalls.

"I will never regret you or say wish I had never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed."