𝕾𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘?...

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you joining us?" Riyaz asked.

"Ehh!-Ehh! That's nothing. I just felt like spending some time myself." Siddharth claimed, With a forced smile.

"Dude, I know you from years by now, I can understand that you are lying now." Said riyaz. Siddharth rolled his eyes.

"Lets be honest, why are you here? Are you feeling inadequate with all of us? The point is if you would not like to discuss its alright." Riyaz spoke while he patted his back.

"See dude, HOW THE FUCK COULD SHE EVALUATE MY COURTESY? ITS MY CHOICE TO EMBRACE THEM OR NOT? WHAT'S HER REFERENCE? YES AVNEET, CANT SHE CONSIDER HER OWN NEEDS AND WANTS? WHY DOES SHE WANT TO INTRUPT MY EXISTENCE? MY MOTHER GAVE ME THE BEST HABITS! WHO IS SHE TO Inquire OF IT?" Siddharth screamed at riyaz.

Siddharth breathed deeply and resumed,

"Iam sorry, I didn't actually mean to scream at you, it just happened to come out" Siddharth said soothingly.

"Its alright, I understand " Riyaz said that with a smile.

"I will conclude the others you seemed to have a migraine and decided to leave fine?" Riyaz said. Siddharth nodded.

Meanwhile with others

"Haha! That was funny" said jannat between her laughter.

Faisal was just admiring the beauty in front of him.

"Haha! So friends?" Asked anushka

"Sure why not!" Exclaimed faisal.

Anushka was pleased at what he just said.

"We got a whole gang then" Exclaimed avneet jumping from her place. The other three chuckled at her behaviour.

Just then they saw Riyaz coming. "What happend? Where is Siddharth?" Asked faisal.

"He just got a severe headache so he decided to got to home" Riyaz said with a sigh.

I know you perfectly dude, stop lying, I'll understand the truth later, maybe he didn't want to say infront of the girls faisal just hummed as he knew he was lying.

"Ooh okay then, what's are we planning to do next?" Jannat asked to cheer everyone up.

"Jannat, let's head back home, mom maybe waiting for us without sleeping, so we will go as dad isn't home." Said anushka.

"Perfect then, we will plan something and meet some other day, alright?" Said avneet as she stood up to make her way to home.

"Okie then, bye!" Said riyaz as he hugged avneet. Faisal hugged anushka first. And made his way to jannat. He hesitated. He didn't knew what to do

Jannat, who saw this, came to him and give him a born crashing hug, they now didn't care about whats happening around, they just felt each other.

"Ehem ehem!" Avneet fake coughed. They awkwardly moved away. Faisal then hugged avneet.

Riyaz didn't know anushka that well. So he was scared what will she think of him. So he didn't hug her. Same was going inside anuskas head.

"Dude, a hug?" Asked anushka hesitating.

"Sure thing " and then they hugged each other. Avneet, jannat and anushka left for home.

"Dude, say the truth now" smirked faisal . "Wh-what tr-truth?" Stammered riyaz.

"Where, how , when and what happened to siddharth?" Asked faisal raising his eyebrows.

Riyaz explained everything to him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The Emerald's Rose (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara