𝕹𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊.....

*One year later*

It's been an year, and they've built a strong social media presence; everyone calls them Sidneet, and fans have developed fanpages for their favorite ship.

Jannat and Anushka had just returned from Armenia a few months ago, and Siddharth and Avneet began to meet up with me on a regular basis, posting instagram pictures together, going live, and making YouTube videos, and they began to enjoy each other's company.

Tonight will be the release of Jannat and Anushka's music video, it wasn't able to release due to technical issues and now Avneet, Jannat, and Anushka are preparing for the launch.

They were finished in an hour and went to the launch with the boy gang. When the interviews were finished, they went inside.

Since they sat in the car, Avneet had spotted that Siddharth had been completely disregarding her. She tried several times to talk to him, but he didn't respond. She felt a stab of pain in her heart.

She approached Riyaz and inquired "What's the matter with Siddharth? Since the moment we sat in the car, he has been avoiding me. Is there something I did was wrong?"

"I don't know, his mood has been off since morning, and he's been acting strange." He responded dejectedly.
She simply hummed.

Siddharth's pov

I walked away from the gang and came here to sit by myself. I'm not sure why I can't see her face any longer. I know she loves me, but I'm doing something wrong. She turned me from a fanatic to a respectable human being.
But I was just claiming to love her in order to get things done.

I know I really love her, but it took me a long time to recognize it. I realize that I am not perfect for her, and that she deserves someone better. When I was just acting, she loved me deeply. I should keep my distance from her. I still ought to.

I was sipping my drink when I saw Kishan at the table directly in front of me. What is he doing in this place?

Pov ends

Avneet approached Siddharth, who was sitting alone in the seat.

"Since the time we sat in the car, Siddharth, you've been ignoring me. Is it possible that I made a mistake? I'm not sure if I did, but if I did, I apologize. I love you, and your stupidity is causing me so much pain ""she told him." She noticed his eyes were becoming watery.
"Siddharth, please say something," she begged.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

She turned around to investigate the source of the noise. She noticed a man about Siddharth's age approaching them.

"As a result, the challenge was won by the Siddharth nigam. I'm blown away." Kishan chuckled.

"Challenge? What is the problem?" Avneet questioned, perplexed. "If Siddharth succeeds in making Avneet fall in love with him, I'll give him a million dollars; if he fails, he should leave his mafia work." With evil eyes, Kishan explained.

"No, my Siddharth isn't going to do it. I understand." avneet responded. "Tell him on your own," Kishan advised.

"Is it the truth, Siddharth?" She shook his hand and inquired. He was too numb to react to anything. He continued to look down.

"SIDDHARTH, IS WHAT THIS MAN IS SAYING THE TRUTH?" she exclaimed, weeping. She was beginning to lose faith. She felt as though she was on the verge of losing everything.

"Siddharth, you know I trust you more than the passerby; I JUST WANT A YES OR NO," she said, her eyes welling up with tears. But Siddharth remained silent.

"Okay, I got my answer. Also never fuckin emerge in my way from now on. Whenever someone asks you about me, state them she was the only one who truly loved me when I was just attempting to play with her heart" she said in a cracking voice. There was hardly any tears left in her eyes.

"Love leaves a memory that no one can snatch, and death leaves a heartache that no one can repair." Thank you, Siddharth, for breaking my heart, for teaching me that people come and go, and for showing me that every I love you isn't genuine. And you'll come to regret it one day, you'll regret taking my feelings for granted, you'll regret giving me false hopes; it might be a little hope for you, but it's my entire life that depends on it. You'll regret being an asshole to me when I was an angel to you, you'll regret everything, and I'd have left that day." She spoke up and jerked herself out of the trance.

She went home, stated tossing everything here and there, she was all broken, a destroyed soul.

Days and times passed with her not speaking to him, she kept herself busy with things to do, but everytime she pause, she still thinks of him.

Each night she put her head in her pillow, she try to tell herself she's strong because she have gone one more day without him.

She wished she never met him, then there would be no need to impress him, no need to want him, no need for loving him, no need for crying over you, no need for heartbreaks, no need for pain or tears, no need for forgotten promises, no need for rejected hugs, no need for crying herself to sleep, no need acting like he cared. No need, for everything he have done to make her feel like absolutely nothing.

She knew, they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot lasts forever, but the heartbreak is soon forgotten.

Meanwhile on the other side

"WHAT THE FUCK OCCURRED HERE JUST NOW, SIDDHARTH?" Jannat urged. He did not respond.

"SIDDHARTH, I CAN SEE A RIVER OF TEARS BUT NOT A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR FROM AVNEET'S EYES. MARK MY WORDS" Anushka yelled. As she said this, he recalled avneet.

Flashback

Siddharth and Avneet were chatting about something at her place.

"I see you don't have a good relationship with your parents. What's the matter?" Siddharth inquired. "It's just that they don't even really understand me; I'm grateful for the stuff they gave me, and yet all I really need is an embrace, family time, and meal made with love by my mom; all this is I need; they have become so busy at work that they don't realize a kid is over here, within their house, waking up every day hoping to get some family time," she started crying.

"What's the matter, baby?" Her mother inquired as they approached. "Have you ever felt compelled to ask her this question after seeing a fake smile on her face? Do you realize she needed a hug before she sobbed her heart out? Have you ever felt like you were spending time with her as a family? Did you ever consider cooking for her when you had free time? No, you didn't, and now you don't have the authority to ask this question Mrs. Nandra." Siddharth elaborated.

Her parents' brows were drooping. They were saddened that a boy from the outside could comprehend her feelings whereas they couldn't understand her.

"We're sorry, avneet," her father said, hugging her for the first time in ages. She began to cry, then after a minute or two, they parted ways, with her father kissing her on the forehead and telling her that all was perfect.

"Avneet, I'm going to leave; I'll meet you sometime this week; take care; I love you," Siddharth said, kissing her cheeks. She blushed a little.

She walked alongside him all the way to the front door. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. "Thank you for anything you did, Siddharth," she said.

Flashback Ends.

Okayy! Before taking a knife and killing me, hear me, I have many ideas for this book, but I feel like let's try something new. And and and don't hate me for the coming chapters too. Hehe. 😫💘

"It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again."