♡𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖊♡

The Avneet Kaur, The most placid and kindest director you will ever optically discern. She is the one that every script needs, every actor and actress loves working under her. Every movie of her is a world-wide success.

However, She never showed pride in it, But she wanted to collaborate with siddharth at least for a movie, unfortunately any time she contacts him for a movie, he's going to be busy shooting for his movies or other projects.

She just finished filming the movie "Pirates of the lover" starring Faisal Khan and Jannat Zubair. As he and siddharth are best friends, she has the link with siddharth through faisal.

For her to be film "We Should Be Lovers insted" she is currently seeking new actors. It would be her second debut, so she decided to act for this movie.

She's getting dressed now for the girls' night that she had to attend. It was at the Mansion of Anushka. To give it a sassy look, she decided on a black top with jeans, a plain chain around her neck and a denim jacket. As she always liked basic make-up for an everyday look, she wore some mascara and some lip gloss.

For the last time, she looked at herself in the mirror and headed to the garage. She smiled to see her Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita, which she gave herself when her film "Fairy of School" went hit and she won many awards and appreciation. She drove her car to Anushkas from her mansion.

When she reached there, no one was present, she already knew it. She's the person who believes that she's punctual, and none of her friends did that. She rang the door bell, and the anushkas mom opened the door. Avneet touched her legs and hugged her. "Ooh hey avneet, come inside, anushka is on her way coming from the shoot". "Hello! Its okay aunty". She came and sat in the anushkas room where Avneet had her coffee when she heard the door bell ring.

She ran downstairs, She walked out and opened the door. She's noticed Jannat. They gave each other the birth of a crashing embrace. Jannat brought Starbucks with her for the trio.

They were about to shut the door, when they heard a horn. They were well aware that it was anushka.They both waited for anushka to step home with a bright smile. They hugged the party and went upstairs.

They had a bit of conversation when they were having Starbucks. "So anushka, how was your shoot for that movie?" Asked avneet. "It's a great story.And talking about the shoot, my so-called co-star has always been late, but he's the siddharth nigam, everybody's ready to wait for him, even the director." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Is he that arrogant?" Jannat asked, her eyes wide. "Sad to say, yes!" Anushka said disappointingly.

At the young age, they all studied in one classroom. From youth, everybody knew each other so much.Back then, Siddharth was a goofy kid. Jannat wishes to work with Siddharth, just like Avneet. Since Faisal is his mate, she sees him almost every day. Whenever she sees him and tries to speak to him, he never reacts, he's always changed the subject because she didn't want to exchange words with her.

"Guys, quit it all! Iam orchestrating a new movie starring myself, first thing,u guys are going to be the fortifying characters no matter what and the second thing, find me a male lead" avneet stated not allowing air to enter her lungs. Anushka and Jannat gazed at her with wide eyes.

"Dude! Breath!" Said jannat and anushka in unison. "But this is important, I can't find anyone who works well and matches me.I can't make this movie a flop, because this story is very important to me." Said avneet whining.

"Siddharth is just perfect if you are looking for a person who matches you and works well."said anushka smirking as she already knows that avneet hates a person who doesn't have the value of time.

"Dude! That's a good idea. I don't think he had got any new movies as he just completed his film today." Avneet jumped joyfully as she finished her saying.

"But...." within a second her expression has shifted. She sat in her place where she had been before, her face disappointed.

"What has occurred?" Asked Jannat being worried. "You were satisfied, like you got a male lead right now, and what really exploded in a second?" Continued Anushka.