𝕸𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘...

Siddharth's pov

we got an urgent mission right now! We have to do it by shook or crook, otherwise the other mafia group will win this time" I got a call from his assistant while I was in the car heading back home. Unlike acting, when it comes to the mafia, it's my life. Talking about me, I'm addicted to drugs, firearms and life-taking.

Faisal and Riyaz are from the family of the mafia. I had met them from kindergarten. Via them, I became a mafia.

Not being a pide, but now I'm the master with my abilities. I disconnect the phone not before saying "iam on my way" I gestured the driver to that location.

From my mansion, only the driver knew that I was a mafia. My mother didn't even know about it.

My clothes and weapons were always ready. I have been using The Hitler's Golden Walther and The Wyatt Earp's Colt from the time I joined the mafia.

Me and my boys were gathered near the mission area. "So this is the plan!" I said as I finished explaining the plan. "Okay sir" the members said.

They were all gone and taking the places. Me, Riyaz, and Faisal were all under the bush. I was targeting the leader of the opposition, while Riyaz and Faisal were targeting his assistant. "Shoot" we shoot them together.

To celebrate the fact that they had taken lives, they went to the bar.

Meantime with avujannu

[Avneet, jannat and anushka]

He's always late to shoot right ? I hate people who don't value the time." Groaned avneet with disappointment.

"Eww! Was this the reason?" Started Jannat. "I thought there would be something else,huh!" Ended anushka.

"Eeh dump it off, I do not really wanna ruin the special night by having a conversation concerning him"Anushka said, cheering the others up.

"Dude! Let's move over to the club." Jannat recommended. "That's a brilliant idea." Encouraged anushka.

"Sure! Less...." avneet stopped. "What about the clothes?" Avneet asked, genuinely confused.

"Ooh! Come on. When did you begin to be businesslike? It's evident you can borrow my clothes dumbo!" Anushkaa exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. At the same time, Avneet and Jannat chuckled at her actions.