𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙....

"Just packed up with work thass it!" Avneet replied, squeezing his cheeks. Riyaz was just humming.

Siddharth, who's still seated in front of the group, was frustrated more by sound and opted to go over to the restroom.

"Ri, so am heading washroom,I'll return soon" siddharth began still not respecting to head right.

"Alright, like you say" Riyaz said after a smile, although siddharth could not see it.

"Pause, how? Dont you have morals? Three newbies felt the need to make acquantances with you but you're just quitting without really greeting people? I realize it is indeed immediate to go out to urinate, but you've been resting here for previous thirteen minutes, and yet you still didn't get the mindset to flip back and have a look at us?" Avneet said with a sigh. She took a deep breath and continued,

"Woww!!!!! I appreciate the manners you have in you" ended avneet with sarcasm.

Siddharth, whose blood had been burning, hearing a girl questioning his etiquette, yet controlled himself then departed, without really verbally communicating, for the washroom.

"This was not necessary, Avneet," Anushka stated disappointingly.

"Whatever" Avneet shrugged.

Afterward, no one exchanged words. This was an awkward pause.

Where is Siddharth located? Faisal questioned, while he popped up with the beverages.

"He-
avneet was cut off by Jannat, she said, "he headed to the restroom," to prevent additional discussions.

Faisal blushed, listening to Jannat's sound. He was just humming at her as the comments hit him in the throat.

When getting more drinks, they had a few pleasant conversation. Nearly an hour have passed after Siddharth left. Riyaz observed this.

"Faisal, it had been half an hour since sid left, gotta go check on him, alright?" Riyaz said as he stood up from the chair.

Everyone nodded at him as they're all similarly concerned.

Riyaz went to the toilet but could not obtain Siddharth.

He began checking the ballroom of the club. Siddharth came to a corner to have his sip. Riyaz began running towards Siddharth.