𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗...

Siddharth was heading towards his house.

"Woww!!!!! I appreciate the manners you have in you." Her comment struck him more than he assumed. For the very first time, he's undergoing this.

He parked his car in front of the building. He got a call from riyaz.

"Did u head home? Where the fuck are you presently?" Riyaz threw because he was extremely concerned about Siddharth.

"Yes of course, I moved back. As well as iam beside of my building presently."
Siddharth responded.

"Is avneet still around?" this just happened to come out of his lips.

"No, she ended up going with her mates, they are having a sleepover at anushkas home tonight" siddharth can feel riyaz smirking. Siddharth just hummed.

"Bye then! Iam getting inside" Siddharth stated

"Ooh, all right then! See ya! Riyaz replied, as well as the mobile had been disconnected.

He didn't feel like going to his mansion today. So he came to his building. He does not own, but he's got a room above. He called and informed his mom, and he got out of his car.

He just hummed a few lyrics and went to the reception to pick up his keys.

And then he pressed a button on the lift. It opened immediately as the elevator itself has been in the bottom floor.

And the next thing he saw, left him shocked.

He saw the avneet in the elevator. His breath was hammering. "Woww!!!!! I appreciate the manners you have in you" the sayings of her managed to keep whacking him.

But he placed the bitterness away for quite a while. He looked at her eyes as if it had been going to be his own. He was melted by those divine brown eyes. Her huge eyelashes decided to make her eyes more gorgeous. He nt realize when the door was closed.

He re-opened it quicker. "Woww!!!!! I appreciate the manners you have in you" the hatred comes within him, and he never predicted her to question him. He had been puzzled for a while about what he was currently feeling.

Without a second thought he got inside the elevator.